Re: Apex legends abandon penalty

by ryanmcfadd432

Original Post

★★ Novice

The fact that so far they have raised to a week ban is poor on thier side thats a gamer that will play another game and having a week ban means thats a lot of time for a player to stay at that game and NOT go back to apex legends thw ban should not be removed but significantly reduced

Message 211 of 342 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So people are complaining because they have a week long ban for continously leaving the game early???? Seems to be to be a simple solution, stop leaving. Wait!?!? The answer cant be that easy can it. Today alone I've played 4 games. All 4 games my team mates are killed and I recover their banners. They leave right after getting banners. You are the reasons for this ban. Stop complaining and go play a different game already.

Edit make that 5 out of 5 games they leave. This time 1 left while knocked and was reviving them. 

Message 212 of 342 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

taking their banners would not guarantee that you would be able or risk to die to revive em.

Lets talk about that. I dont want to watch someones game for 5 or 10 minutes. I just dont. I want to watch someones game. I would go to stream and watch em.

Message 213 of 342 (637 Views)

★ Guide

@iDontFear wrote:

taking their banners would not guarantee that you would be able or risk to die to revive em.

Lets talk about that. I dont want to watch someones game for 5 or 10 minutes. I just dont. I want to watch someones game. I would go to stream and watch em.

So your logic is that just because they recovered your banner they wont respawn you so you leave. Do you even wait to see if they will revive you? Maybe playing a team based game isnt for you. Yes they need solos but for now play as a team and not a run and gun solo player

Message 214 of 342 (632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you can say that again, then they go hide in a corner until top 3... fun games... 4541 minuted penalty already here.... game going to die like this

Message 215 of 342 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When you get banned cause of bugs that happen and your sanction keeps building up and its not your fault you will tell me if it's the best ft.

Message 216 of 342 (560 Views)

★ Apprentice

When my team is sitting looting rather than coming to get my banner, watching myself timeout then I'm going to quit. But that means a penalty. Stop being *, get in the damn fight.

Message 217 of 342 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RevenanT-G7 I completely disagree I have every 3 matches at least two out of three matches where they just dip and do there own thing
Message 218 of 342 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@asukojo I got 4000 minutes
Message 219 of 342 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got banned for 72 hours because each time i tried to ready up with my squad i would get kicked out as soon as character selection was over followed by my xbox completely freezing 

Message 220 of 342 (456 Views)