Re: Apex legends abandon penalty

by D0nK3yLaRanch0

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I get why you say this.  I realy like to get the RP and wait it out.  But if you are with a team thats broken from the start why should i wait 15 minutes to the end of the game?  Also I just got a penalty for 12 hours because i quit a game.  Now i cant play the game for 12 hours.  this is out of control.  you cant ban people for 12 hours just because they quit a match.  see my point?  i want to stay for some teams and watch them kick * but when i need to go do something else i dont want to sit and watch for 10 minutes of stupidity. 

Message 191 of 342 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Edit: Please don't post exploits that can get folks banned. 

Message 192 of 342 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gfjdkdjxjdkfi Keep doing that then you'll get banned.
Message 193 of 342 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Totaly agree. Some * picking up your banner and not even try to revive you...

Message 194 of 342 (540 Views)

★ Apprentice

That's a big my b   

Message 195 of 342 (525 Views)

★★★ Novice

4322 minutes that's 72 hours of completely not playing Apex. I'mma head out now, playing some cod.

Message 196 of 342 (498 Views)

★★ Expert

lol...wow...and the winner is...

Heart

Message 197 of 342 (494 Views)

★ Apprentice

I Agree, I saw more often mates running from a fight than rage quitters, I think respawn like their players to close their games I had 700min penalty yesterday and Ill keep leaving games with camper teammates, this penalties doesn’t  fix the real problem, matchmaking sucks.

Message 198 of 342 (446 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes I agree is a team based And if I had a real teammates I will never leave them, but the matchmaking is horrible!! I will always leave the game when my teamates run from a fight to hide when you are the one helping them, yesterday I carry 2 of them all the map, I ping the circle but they where looting gold boxes instead of running to the next stage so I comeback when they got attacked and they just leave me there, fighting alone, so can I wait to bleed out on the circle, then to my card to expire? Well eventually they come back... with a portal, I thought they where to res me but no they forgot something to loot the boxes near me. So yeah it is team based... when you are lucky to found them randomly 

Message 199 of 342 (442 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you are ok with the penalty I guessed you don't play with randoms enough to see how they are really creative to play alone in a team based game or you like to camp to earn ranked points hiding! 

Message 200 of 342 (426 Views)