Re: Apex legends abandon penalty

by RevenanT-G7

Original Post

Apex legends abandon penalty

★ Apprentice

Can yall please get rid of this stupid thing? It sucks when your team abandons you and I'm waiting for nothing.  

Message 1 of 342 (7,551 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah it's so ridiculous when you have a teammate who runs away from the fight then you're stuck watching him do nothing and basically troll.. I abandon those games and I will continue to abandon them, I don't want to play with these type of idiots.

Message 2 of 342 (7,515 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well I'm now barred for 30 minutes.  If this issue persists, call of duty comes out in a few weeks so...see ya Apex

Message 3 of 342 (7,511 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I hope it never gets removed.

It's a team based game if you get barred then it's on you, it's not like you have to wait long to leave the game it all 1min and 30 sec wait time.

You just need to wait until your grayed out. 

Stop leaving your teammates to fight squads and team's by themselves.

Message 4 of 342 (7,499 Views)

★ Apprentice

Like I said   They intentionally dont pick up the death box. If apex has option then they should implement it on a pre selected squad basis since the squad has been selected prior to the match and they know they should play as a team.  

Some players are either kids or people who dont speak the same language as you, so working as a team is difficult   In these situations. 

Message 5 of 342 (7,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Gfjdkdjxjdkfi wrote:

Like I said   They intentionally dont pick up the death box. If apex has option then they should implement it on a pre selected squad basis since the squad has been selected prior to the match and they know they should play as a team.  

Some players are either kids or people who dont speak the same language as you, so working as a team is difficult   In these situations. , 

/sigh  just wait it out it's only 1-2 min, 1 min when knocked and 1 min when your death box time is going.

in that time frame use the bathroom or grab a drink about the time you get back you should be Grayed out.

Problem solved.

Seems like to me, you abandon your team as soon as your downed. Either way the abandon penalty should stay. 

have fun on COD if you decide to do that.

Message 6 of 342 (7,474 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Gfjdkdjxjdkfi wrote:

Can yall please get rid of this stupid thing? It sucks when your team abandons you and I'm waiting for nothing.  

I pretty much agree with this, it may suck to have people leave, but being forced to stay in games for an age with trolling team mates is terrible.

People may think they want this untill they get qued with a duo that solo launches elsewhere and leave you to fend for yourself alone.

Now you're not allowed to just leave.

Message 7 of 342 (7,422 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro 

It doesn't happen all the time though, maybe 1 in  50 - 60 games [ if not 100 -200 games played] will you catch a troll. 

It's not as often as your makinng it out to be.. 

There is more people leaving teammates stranded by them selves by leaving as soon as your knocked or boxed then people trolling / not picking up your banner.

Message 8 of 342 (7,399 Views)

★★★ Expert

You also need to take into account the fact that the map is brand new and most of us are way slower than usual, learning this huge map as we play.

Message 9 of 342 (7,383 Views)

★ Apprentice
With all the games I played my team was attacking a squad next thing I know they decided to run leaving me stranded with a full squad. It happened 2 of the three times. The third was when my teammate was away from the game and I decided to leave since I got no response
Message 10 of 342 (7,343 Views)