Apex legends: Hacked and Banned

by Anonymous

Original Post

Apex legends: Hacked and Banned

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I had a problem with apex my friends were suddenly gone and I had a lot of chinese friends and I was banned. So i talked to EA and helped me to unban the account and set up a 2Step verification. 

For a while I could play again with only a few other guys. We were like 10 players each round... And suddenly they banned me again.

I called to ask but they cant give me any information they just told me that the expert said that my ban is verified and i staybanned.Until today i have no idea why they really banned me. I can only guess because of the hack. 

I spent a lot of time in this game and also spent my money. I asked the advisor on the phone whether they can give me than my money back, they made jokes like yes i want also many things and hang up the phone.

I just want you to know that I will never spend any money on your games. I just create a second account and play for free... And. Thats it. 

If anybody has any ideas or thesame problem as me..i cannot be the only one.

Message 1 of 6 (375 Views)

Re: Apex legends: Hacked and Banned

[ Edited ]

Hey @Anonymous 

Your account appeal was sent to the Terms of Service team and will be reviewed to see it can be unbanned.

We cannot really help in this situation except saying be patient and look at your registered email once in a while as your appeal result will be sent there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 6 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

They already sent me the rules (all of it). And told me i have broken them.

I believe it was [Edit - Admin.]...but EA doesnt care.

Message 3 of 6 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Anonymous 

Was on your side until you said [Edit - Admin.] ....get wrecked loser!  Ecstatic that you are banned and cannot continue using your main account with all your skins and money lost!  They should HW ban you as well!

Heart

Message 4 of 6 (282 Views)

★★ Pro
@jumanjaydazed he probably used the HWID spoofer so that he could play again, and bingo, the anti-cheat caught him for the 2nd time. xD
Message 5 of 6 (279 Views)

Anonymous
@bosourd Not possible..i changed the pw and add a two step verification.
Message 6 of 6 (271 Views)