Apex legends Caustic nerf

by TorridestJet568

Original Post

Re: Apex legends Caustic nerf

★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag point is if players cant win a fight as caustic cuz they cant throw traps in enemys face then they simply cant play fps...if you can only win a fight when you * the enemy before then you actually need to practise some aiming Wink
Message 11 of 68 (520 Views)

Champion

@matzesingt  Throwing traps in peoples faces has nothing to do with the issue at hand, that's stupidity and I'm really not sure why you would think that's the issue....unless of course you don't actually play caustic and are failing to see the point lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 68 (514 Views)

★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag you can play him open field as most other agents aswell... its a shooter not a mmo
Message 13 of 68 (506 Views)

Champion
@matzesingt None of us in this thread that play caustic throw traps in people faces as grenades when in a fight.
Message 14 of 68 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@matzesingtThere is nothing about your argument that isn't stupid.

You can justify any decision with it, no matter how it affects balance.
"You just can't aim" is a fallacy and does not consider anything that affects the outcome of a fight that isn't aim itself, which is only one factor by itself among a dozen.

But if you wanna repeat your one and only easily dismissible point over and over again hoping it'd make it valid somehow then be my guest.

Message 15 of 68 (475 Views)

★★ Pro
@BigBlackCaustic Imagine most agents have tacticals that are not that strong in the mid of a fight..and caustic is clearly not one of the worst when it comes to that, so asking for reverting a necessary nerf is insane,Fighting against a good caustic in the last rings was more then cancer and it still can be. There was barely any counterplay to it when he threw the barrels basicly in your face.
I even started to main BH to * up caustics thats how depressing it is to play against caustic, and the moment i see a damn barrel somewhere i sure as hell hunt that guy down even if i have to chase him all over the map... and so far ive been lucky to not find a single caustic in plat(currently) that can actually aim without his gas giving him the big boy adv.
Message 16 of 68 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@matzesingt 

We don't ask much, we only ask to KEEP the original way to disable the trap, shoot the bottom of the barrel, that's it.

Is that too much to ask ??

What is your excuse ?  you can't aim the bottom now ??

Message 17 of 68 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@asukojono i want it to stay as it is...

Now its actually a trap and not a grenade

Message 18 of 68 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You can AIM the bottom right, it's not that hard !

Message 19 of 68 (414 Views)

★★ Pro
@asukojo not needed anymore right ?Wink
Message 20 of 68 (404 Views)