Apex isnt dying its ALREADY dead! Failure to address Community concerns

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

Apex isnt dying its ALREADY dead! Failure to address Community concerns

★ Guide

its been months we have asked for something to address the hacking on pc thats rolled over into console.... nothing..you hit us with the "we dont want the hackers to know what were are upto idea" mmmhmmm.....MONTHS!!!! i bet if we said this is not what we paid for u must refund all money invested from players "advertised as no other player will have an upper hand from cosmitc items or ingame advances i.e HACKS"... within hours you would fix it but instead you choose the slow death and milk the few you can for what you can get out of them!.. you have seen the game bypass fortnite with active viewers and then hit 10k viewers at some points so from 200+k to 10 or even 40 or 50k..that is a tremendous turn around fall nearly over night. no one wants to watch streamers "who are a botters" & act pro and no one wants to play a game that you get 3 shot from 200 HP to zero while moving in cover. the fact that you have taken this long to address the issue has not only hindered the growth of the game but ultimatly killed it! the reviews of hey go play this awesome new game has turned into "APEX?" bro dont play that youll just get botted out! its too bad was a great start but a horrible execution to address immediate community issues has left the game in its state of ... i think ill play somethign else i can enjoy rather then die instantly..... those who defend the true issue of the game are doing what i have described and therefore are truly having a blast nuking the honest player! after 200+ hours in the game several hundred kills between multiple charcters.... ill call it what it is ! and say enjoy the rest of the days you have left there numbered!

Message 1 of 28 (6,098 Views)

Re: Apex isnt dying its ALREADY dead! Failure to address Community concerns

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT 

I was hopeful on release but I'm convinced EA just has a short, set timeline for their online multiplayer games. Which is a mistake on their part imo. Maybe they're gaining off these past months, thinking Apex would fall flat in the near future but the mass majority of players thinks differently. Who's to say if it couldn't compete? When it feels like a proper game it holds over 100k viewers. It had over 200k frequently. It was all over the place.

It's barely holding a light to Fortnite right now and I don't think anyone over there can predict if this damage can be restored. Almost every player abusing the system right now can just change their account name and keep those badges and progress which makes my stomach turn.

Message 2 of 28 (6,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Why does ppl are taking twitch views that serious. their is * ton of games that aren't top 10 on twitch and they are still popular (Rainbow6 siege, team fortress2).

stop thinking when a new game came out it has to be the king slayer  ....

PubG is still broken but does it mean ppl stop playing it...  

Message 3 of 28 (6,058 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KubenBlisk1 

My friend, EA is paying for ads on Twitch for Apex. You don't think they care about their position on there if they're spending their advertising budget? Twitch and youtube are easily the top two media outlets for games, worldwide.

My point is that Apex had that potential already and lost it in a short matter of time due to not recognizing the fact that nobody wants to play with or against cheaters except cheaters themselves.

Message 4 of 28 (6,045 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KubenBlisk1 

and the fact that Apex is often being compared to Pubg and tf2 should be frightening to EA, honestly.

Message 5 of 28 (6,039 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yeah sure and tell how ma,y times do you wait for launch a game. 

You are calling it a dead game and ignoring that many games suffered the same problem and took severals month to adress it. Now y'all acting like Respawn won't try to fix the problem ( they have already started).

ALL THE GAMES (their is few exception) suffer from the same symptom at launch it's normal but you choose to ignore this simple fact. PUbG , Fortnite got cheater problem, bug problem all the time. 

Where do you think you are gonna advertise a game nowaday, in a bio supermarket ?  

Message 6 of 28 (6,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I didn't compared i choose to give an example that Twitch isn't a real representation if a game is dead or not. 

How many time other BR took to make their game interesting ( i know the response and i will let you do some research)

Message 7 of 28 (6,014 Views)

★★★ Guide
Your lack of time perception is scary @7cyanide .

How fast do you think a new system can be implemented, without impacting the majority of players negatively? It's not like people just code anti cheat into a game in 24 hours.

Respawn is battling the cheaters and one thing i like about them. Is that they test their product and don't release something half baked and hope for the best. They are agile. Didn't they double their security team just to battle cheaters? They did!

I don't like EA, i hate them in fact. They have a history of releasing promising games that barely are out of alpha before they hit the market.
But i have hope for Respawn. They have a good product and they have potential to make it last. As long as EA stays clear of it.
Message 8 of 28 (6,008 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah too bad they do nothhing about hackers Frown
Just had a around with 100% aimbot hacker ... he took all 3 of us with spitfire 35 bullet mag , from far far distance .... like wtf ?
Took screenshot of the hacker :
https://i.imgur.com/fr8cJHT.jpg
hopefully you ban him.
Message 9 of 28 (5,994 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lol I have killed full teams with a spitfire from distance with 35 bullets with a controller you do realize that with a gold stabilizer that thing does not jump at all. And I have never once seen a hacker on PS4 or Xbox. Pc has a problem so I try not to play on pc but sometimes the wife and kids kick me off of both TVs. But I have a lot of hours on both consoles and have never seen one hacker

Message 10 of 28 (5,970 Views)