Re: Apex isnt dying its ALREADY dead! Failure to address Community concerns

by 7cyanide

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Eu is a pretty safe zone right now i don't know why. Don't say their is no cheater but  in 160h i crossed maybe 5 

Message 11 of 28 (721 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

its been months we have asked for something to address the hacking on pc thats rolled over into console

So firstly, it has literally only just been “months”. The game is exactly two months old today. Maybe dial the entitlement riddled child’s eye world view back a little and understand that this sort of stuff will always take a bit of time and for the most part has to be retroactive.

secondly, I’ve played at least an hour, usually more, most days since launch on PS4 and I am still yet to be able to definitely point the finger and call H4X on anyone...

Message 12 of 28 (718 Views)

★ Guide

That must be fun, I've never seen a gold stabiliser though.

In fact in most games I have ever played I have never seen any gold items, I get the odd shotgun or 50 cal,, maybe a helmet, but that is about it.

I have come across a death box of a player who had full gold equipment, there was a shrine to them and people came from thousands of miles around to worship them.

For us mortal players we just have to satisfy ourselves with missing with a Mozambique at 4cm.

Or not as it were as after 60 hours of somewhere below 5% accuracy - at best - versus 100% accuracy and dead in 5-12 hits one following the others perfectly I think I am done until something is done about the god (gold?) players who can hit you from 400 metres with a small stick.

Ranked would be good, some sort of matchmaking based on stats would be good, anything in fact would be good, how it is as present = not good.

I might as well go and play something else that proves I do not have a neurological disease that makes me suffer 0% accuracy ingame.

Message 13 of 28 (715 Views)

★ Guide

You are taking it that most gamers watch streamers and therefore if they aren't watching then the game has no playerbase.

Which is completely wrong, I don't watch youtube influencers, instagram influencers or twitch influencers and I would have thought the majority don't.

Not everyone is a brainless drone that needs an internet sleb to tell us what to think and like.

Message 14 of 28 (716 Views)

★★★ Guide
Same here, i'm playing on EU and maybe come across 1 cheater in every 10th game.

But that is the one i am exposed to. Meaning they often take me down, or my whole squad. I'm guessing that the dark number is higher. But they die faster. Because most cheaters aren't even good, and can barely do anything without their cheat helping them.

I feel sorry for the regions that are overwhelmed though.
Message 15 of 28 (712 Views)

★ Guide

The only thing that's dying are my brain cells from reading posts from kids who claim the game is dying.

Message 16 of 28 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@halo572 

Yeah I have never understood how watching people play video games is fun I understand watching football and other sports that you can’t just walk outside and play but video games you can play at anytime yourself why watch when you can do

Message 17 of 28 (686 Views)

★ Guide
Sorry but this is utter nonsense, the game is very clearly not dead and very clearly still has a massive active player base.
Message 18 of 28 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

No. I was using it as a measurement of the game's current popularity. Which it is.

I don't spend much time on youtube or twitch either. But I notice where the main game I'm playing stands.

Message 19 of 28 (671 Views)

★ Guide
The game is alive and well in the servers I play in.
Message 20 of 28 (663 Views)