Apex is unfair time to move on

by DarkHollowAbyss

Original Post

Re: Apex is unfair time to move on

★★★★★ Expert
@DarkHollowAbyss Bringing religion/gender/race to inflict insults is kinda immature tbh
Message 11 of 35 (584 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp true, but also we don't know the full story or why he said that.
but anyway he said "this is G", "not you are G" or something, it's not possible that the person who reported him is that sensitive otherwise he/she should not be playing this game at all.
even the Legends themselves are toxic to each other somehow, voice lines finishers or kill quips.
some of Bangalore kills quips hurts me more than someone telling me to ....my self XD
Message 12 of 35 (569 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m in real tears bang quips be getting me too lmfao 

Message 13 of 35 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarkHollowAbyss Wow, that that counts as hate speech... that’s really sad...

Wonder if you can get banned for saying “I’m G” which actually means ‘I’m happy’ if you know your stuff... That would be awesome xD
Message 14 of 35 (535 Views)

@maximas1986 Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if this is an automated penalty. Basically, a person gets reported, the system checks for certain words and automatically applies the penalty.

That would also explain why it occurred so quickly. I'm sure TOS would overturn it if he contacts them, since anyone in their right mind understands the difference in meaning. It's like if someone says "we're screwed!" They're obviously not referring to whatever @Koochi-Q was diagramming for us the other day.
Message 15 of 35 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The changes to SBMM over the last seasons broke the game completely!

At the end of season 5 SBMM waas great and start into season 6 was nioce and optimistic

But high skille dplayers complained because they had top play against high silled player now. LOL

So SBMM was weakended and now we have the old sealclubbing by RNG...

Message 16 of 35 (511 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q ... or if you ask: is MRVN Gaye?Standard smile
Message 17 of 35 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QA user in general feedback apparently got banned for saying he was.

Edit: I was harassed, insulted. Fought back by admitting 1 of the insults=Account BAN - Answer HQ (ea.com)

Message 18 of 35 (487 Views)

Champion
@DarkHollowAbyss Kinda sus.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 19 of 35 (469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That’s what they do first :/ so now what 

Message 20 of 35 (455 Views)