Re: Apex is unfair time to move on

by HopesKunai

Original Post

Other games: You can threaten the family, friends and propose world domination and share the secret access code to Area 51 doomsday button. *3 day ban*

EA: "Damn, you're kinda not good at this game" *4 month suspension + reset of account*

Exaggerated, but this is how I see EA at the moment. It's like they've never heard insults before. I have to walk past a Kindergarten and the kinds know words that I didn't even know, and we pretend that we're all vulnerable snowflakes. It's the reason why I'm not reporting anything anymore. I don't want to be responsible for vastly exaggerated punishments.

Message 21 of 35 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM LOOOLZ XD It’s actually a wonder I didn’t burst out in laughter when I read his story but my golly that’s to be expected since it’s an automated process but holy doom is that funny XD.

@DoYaSeeMe, that deserves multiple XP!
Message 22 of 35 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Peri_Longbow_plz

By the action they took it looks like they want players to ONLY talk about the game, and match related stuff. Such as, "EDIT: that one END of Edit: to the right, focus fire on lifeline...", or, "let's move back", etc.

Message 23 of 35 (433 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HopesKunai why lifeline again, leave her alone....what's wrong with you people XD
@hayhor
Message 24 of 35 (426 Views)

★★★ Pro
@maximas1986

I just edited it!
Message 25 of 35 (421 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HopesKunai you can use wraith instead hehe
I was joking earlier by the way Standard smile
Message 26 of 35 (406 Views)

★★★ Pro
Message 27 of 35 (400 Views)

★ Apprentice

Because respawn is more concerned with feelings then they are fixing their broken game. Lets see if this post gets taken down.

Message 28 of 35 (343 Views)

[ Edited ]

Having been on this forum for a few years now and seen the filters in all their variety, I'm kinda surprised to discover that the word "gay" is not auto filtered here.

Message 29 of 35 (338 Views)

I wonder how much of all this is driven by fear of litigation?

Message 30 of 35 (336 Views)