Apex is unfair time to move on

by DarkHollowAbyss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex is unfair time to move on

★★★★ Novice

So been playing season 0 and never got ban for nothing cause I keep quiet and always have fun but YESTERDAY someone -.0kda kiddo report me for “that’s kinda gay” as apex msg said and I got ban for a week and it’s kinda annoying that it took one day?! But hackers and bully’s that get reported do not get ban in this time frame as we can see and let’s not forget the boosted bots and leavers and Smurf’s and hackers we gotta deal with but saying that’s kinda gay joking is problem sound like apex or the a lot of ppl playing it just too soft and I don’t like that go to fortnite or something lol anyways apex will never get a dollar from me again know YA know they reporting * in a day for “that’s kinda gay” as a joke but I must of said it to a gay person by accident that’s it smh anyways report only real hackers and real bully’s and show me they not gone within the day 

Message 1 of 35 (1,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex is unfair time to move on

★★★★ Expert
@DarkHollowAbyss LOL , that's all that i can say

View in thread

Message 3 of 35 (1,756 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I have some words to edit but it won’t let me smh sorry for some misunderstanding but you get the drift this game is sad now while real hackers and bully’s play everyday being trash and racist I done seen it all and did a lot of reporting never got told they got the treatment seems like apex support hackers? Would be good to know if the people that don’t really don’t belong on apex got ban or permanent ban for hacking

Message 2 of 35 (1,765 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DarkHollowAbyss LOL , that's all that i can say
Message 3 of 35 (1,757 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DarkHollowAbyss i wonder if telling someone he is trash is bannable, because I can get a dozen people banned every week XD XD XD
Message 4 of 35 (1,749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lmfao I just checked this page called skycheats and people talk on there about how they cheat and don’t get caught and brag about paying for whack cheats and how some of them get ban every 20-30 mins but some guy made cheats where people like tufi never get caught unless you record and send to ea which in my case is the saddest thing because billion dollar CORP for what lmfao seriously they not making the game fun no more if you get ban for petty * like that while true racist and bully get away Scott free maybe it’s a race thing idk lmao 

Message 5 of 35 (1,744 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@maximas1986 You actually can they seriously will do it just report off of anything wrong evil or stupid and they will ban as you can see lmao
Message 6 of 35 (1,741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

hehe , then it's gonna be a very busy week for me as I get called a lot of things during my sessions.

Message 7 of 35 (1,726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Even the community manager likes it but can’t help? Who are they and what’s their use? Lmfao 

Message 8 of 35 (1,725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@DarkHollowAbyssbro , remove this "this page called sk.......s"
unless you want to get banned from the forum as well LOL

Message 9 of 35 (1,722 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Spam the report button give them something to actually do besides re color the same skin every time lmfao! 

Message 10 of 35 (1,721 Views)