Re: Apex is one of the worst games ever made.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ooh. So hostile. Go back to Fortnite where I belong. Lol. What a hater. And so very typical.

Ever read a movie review? Those are, in case you don't know, someone's opinion about a movie they viewed.

I guess you are unable to read those? Especially if you liked the movie? And I suppose after reading a movie review that disagrees with your opinion,

you tell them to go back to 'X' movie where they belong? Lol.

Forums are all about opinions. I'm frightfully sorry that you can't handle this simple truth. Tsk, tsk.

Since I already outlined the reasons for this gamne being terrible and many of you apparently didn't care to read that post, I'll give up some of my very valuable time to list them again here.

Of course, once I've done this, many of you will remain being hostile and still be haters. Apologies in advance. I'm not a psychiatrist and therefore can't help you with those issues.

Number one biggest problem with the game:

1. Abilities are linked to specific heroes. This limits respawn (EA) (I have been smacked down and put in my place for saying that EA made the game as if this an error. Ahem. EA has made the game in that they provided funding and steered the game in the direction they wanted it to go. So, EA had everything to do with how this game turned out. But, we'll just pretend EA had nothing to do with it since someone on the Forum said so) from being able to introduce a variety of new heroes  in a timely manner because it is very difficult to keep coming up with many different abilities and styles with every so-called battlepass etc. So, after the game being out a while now, we have had one new hero and 'talk' of another one.

This new hero mind you, per Zampella will be 'noob-friendly' Lol. 

Of course that means it will also be pro and cheater-friendly, so a lot of good that will do. 

If noobs attempt to get the new hero and don't, they will just quit. 

Fortnite for example: The in-game characters have no abilities. The battle pass is purely cosmetic. It's updated constantly and keeps the game fresh and you actually look forward to new characters etc.

2. Game is squad-based. This leads to a myriad of problems. I could go on for an hour as to why this is, but basically, if you have a quitter on your team you will be forced to finish the entire match going up against 3 person squads and there's nothing you can do about it. If you get someone on your team that is clueless, too bad. Your team is lopsided and good luck going up against a squad of streamers all with mics carefully coordinating their moves around you while you get totally annihilated. 

3. Too many squads for too small of a map. 

4. Loot/weapon drops are few and far between. Too often you get into a match and search 7 supply bins only to find a pair of socks, an old half-eaten sandwich and a med-kit, oh and a scope. I guess I could throw the scope at someone. Weapon? Nah. You don't need one. Oh look. The squad right next to you has R-99's shotguns and 3,000 rounds of the exact ammo that they need. Hmm. You're dead.

5. You need to play 25 matches to actually accomplish anything. So matches end in your team just getting wiped. Oh well, let's go again.

6. Weapons have too many combinations. I need to tour the world to actually find what works good on the gun I just happened to find but really don't want anyway.

7. Game is not noob friendly at all. Whether I'm a noob or not. Doesn't matter. Get a noob on your team and your chances of success just dropped by a huge margin. Oh well. At least they'll quit after they get killed.

Other games are more noob-friendly. I know, this is sooooo not cool. We need a REAL skill-based game! We got it here in Apex! Screw those noobs! This game is for us. 

Oh, you man like Dirty Bomb? Yeah! Oh, wait. That game is dead. Not enough players. 

Sorry, but if your game can't be played by a large player base it will die. But hey, at least you'll be here by yourself.

8. Quitters. Constant. More and more. Need I explain this one?

9. Only one mode. Since squad based is a disaster, let's offer you....Nothing else. Great. Keep it going.

10. Circle doesn't deal enough damage. How do you like fighting that squad who's long-ranging you from outside the circle? Great. Enjoy it. Once they wipe your team they'll ease their way to your location (looting as they go of course) and then take your loot from your cold dead hands. Cool. Glad we have that circle!

11. TTK - Absurd. Really? It takes 3 full mags and he's still not down? I mean, really?

12. Cheaters - As if none of this were enough to get bored and drop the game, the rampant cheating seals the deal. Cheaters here, cheaters there, cheaters everywhere. MrMysausageismassive has 14,000 kills. Really?  EA has not been able to effectively do anything about it. Ban them, they come right back. Fun!

Well, that's it for now. There's more that's broken, but it's time for pizza and a game that's far more meaningful awaits me. 

Message 11 of 15 (279 Views)

★★ Pro

@Foofer37 wrote:

Ooh. So hostile. Go back to Fortnite where I belong. Lol. What a hater. And so very typical.

Ever read a movie review? Those are, in case you don't know, someone's opinion about a movie they viewed.

I guess you are unable to read those? Especially if you liked the movie? And I suppose after reading a movie review that disagrees with your opinion,

Forums are all about opinions. I'm frightfully sorry that you can't handle this simple truth. Tsk, tsk.

.... but there wasn't an original statement except, "I was right." Right about what, exactly? Everybody has clearly stated they would like facts to show "APEX is one of the worst games ever made."

Message 12 of 15 (276 Views)

★ Pro

3 mags to down an enemy? Might explain why you dont like the game... 

Message 13 of 15 (257 Views)

★ Guide

Hmm. Strange. You've never had this problem? Really? Shooting someone with purple shield with your 2020? Hmm. Do you cheat then? Might explain it?

Message 14 of 15 (251 Views)

Community Manager

@Foofer37 wrote:

Since I already outlined the reasons for this gamne being terrible and many of you apparently didn't care to read that post, I'll give up some of my very valuable time to list them again here.

Of course, once I've done this, many of you will remain being hostile and still be haters. Apologies in advance. I'm not a psychiatrist and therefore can't help you with those issues.

Number one biggest problem with the game:

1. Abilities are linked to specific heroes. This limits respawn (EA) (I have been smacked down and put in my place for saying that EA made the game as if this an error. Ahem. EA has made the game in that they provided funding and steered the game in the direction they wanted it to go. So, EA had everything to do with how this game turned out. But, we'll just pretend EA had nothing to do with it since someone on the Forum said so) from being able to introduce a variety of new heroes  in a timely manner because it is very difficult to keep coming up with many different abilities and styles with every so-called battlepass etc. So, after the game being out a while now, we have had one new hero and 'talk' of another one.

This new hero mind you, per Zampella will be 'noob-friendly' Lol. 

Of course that means it will also be pro and cheater-friendly, so a lot of good that will do. 

If noobs attempt to get the new hero and don't, they will just quit. 

Fortnite for example: The in-game characters have no abilities. The battle pass is purely cosmetic. It's updated constantly and keeps the game fresh and you actually look forward to new characters etc.

2. Game is squad-based. This leads to a myriad of problems. I could go on for an hour as to why this is, but basically, if you have a quitter on your team you will be forced to finish the entire match going up against 3 person squads and there's nothing you can do about it. If you get someone on your team that is clueless, too bad. Your team is lopsided and good luck going up against a squad of streamers all with mics carefully coordinating their moves around you while you get totally annihilated. 

3. Too many squads for too small of a map. 

4. Loot/weapon drops are few and far between. Too often you get into a match and search 7 supply bins only to find a pair of socks, an old half-eaten sandwich and a med-kit, oh and a scope. I guess I could throw the scope at someone. Weapon? Nah. You don't need one. Oh look. The squad right next to you has R-99's shotguns and 3,000 rounds of the exact ammo that they need. Hmm. You're dead.

5. You need to play 25 matches to actually accomplish anything. So matches end in your team just getting wiped. Oh well, let's go again.

6. Weapons have too many combinations. I need to tour the world to actually find what works good on the gun I just happened to find but really don't want anyway.

7. Game is not noob friendly at all. Whether I'm a noob or not. Doesn't matter. Get a noob on your team and your chances of success just dropped by a huge margin. Oh well. At least they'll quit after they get killed.

Other games are more noob-friendly. I know, this is sooooo not cool. We need a REAL skill-based game! We got it here in Apex! Screw those noobs! This game is for us. 

Oh, you man like Dirty Bomb? Yeah! Oh, wait. That game is dead. Not enough players. 

Sorry, but if your game can't be played by a large player base it will die. But hey, at least you'll be here by yourself.

8. Quitters. Constant. More and more. Need I explain this one?

9. Only one mode. Since squad based is a disaster, let's offer you....Nothing else. Great. Keep it going.

10. Circle doesn't deal enough damage. How do you like fighting that squad who's long-ranging you from outside the circle? Great. Enjoy it. Once they wipe your team they'll ease their way to your location (looting as they go of course) and then take your loot from your cold dead hands. Cool. Glad we have that circle!

11. TTK - Absurd. Really? It takes 3 full mags and he's still not down? I mean, really?

12. Cheaters - As if none of this were enough to get bored and drop the game, the rampant cheating seals the deal. Cheaters here, cheaters there, cheaters everywhere. MrMysausageismassive has 14,000 kills. Really?  EA has not been able to effectively do anything about it. Ban them, they come right back. Fun!

Well, that's it for now. There's more that's broken, but it's time for pizza and a game that's far more meaningful awaits me. 

@Foofer37 

Thank you for taking the time out to write some constructive feedback on your experiences with Apex Legends. Sadly, due to the wording of the post title and direction this discussion will be going with personal attacks I'll be locking it down due to the forum Rules & Guidelines.

I have to admit though, pizza and some Apex Legends sounds like a solid game plan for tonight. Thank you for playing with us.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 15 (239 Views)