Re: Apex is now my favorite game because of solo's. Please don't remove it.

by Jem450R

Original Post

Apex is now my favorite game because of solo's. Please don't remove it.

★★★★★ Guide

Be a shame to pull it now in my opinion.

Playing with 2 random people sucks so bad most of the time that I quit playing all together. Even playing with friends would get annoying as I don't always feel like talking or playing as a squad.

loving solo's, could use a little tweaking though. 

Message 1 of 11 (609 Views)

★ Pro

Yeah i love solos, all the people teaming up every game makes you realize people wanted to play alo... oh wait no they dont... thats why they team in solo... solo is a trash game mode, the legends etc were made to work together, just another trash BR without it. 

Message 2 of 11 (594 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Jem450R wrote:

Yeah i love solos, all the people teaming up every game makes you realize people wanted to play alo... oh wait no they dont... thats why they team in solo... solo is a trash game mode, the legends etc were made to work together, just another trash BR without it. 

People teaming up in solo's do it because they wanna get free kills. Being blatantly dishonest isn't very fashionable.

Solo's is fine.

Message 3 of 11 (530 Views)

★ Guide

create a game with a focus on team play   

keep reminding about it

your game dies

add solo mode / destroys the squad lobby

randoms will be happy

Message 4 of 11 (521 Views)

★★ Pro

how bout ranked queues? I feel like I get more Champion wins more often I enjoy games the higher rank I am 

Message 5 of 11 (516 Views)

★ Pro

No they do it to win and gain an advantage, its still makes solos absolutely pointless in a squad based game...

Message 6 of 11 (494 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Jem450R wrote:

No they do it to win and gain an advantage, its still makes solos absolutely pointless in a squad based game...

It's not for wins, since only 1 can win, they do it to buff KdA stats. Personally heard this from them after confronting several of those weasels.

Regardless, it's not cause they want to play squads instead of solo as you claimed, pretty disingenuous. What's up with your agenda against solo's anyway?

Message 7 of 11 (476 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

This game is a sqaud based game, has been from the get go, respawn said themselves. I want them to work on the core game and make it great, thats the QoL i want them to focus on, adding another mode takes away from the base game. And they dont seem to be a very big team so lets focus on nailing one aspect before we start branching out in other directions... just going to hurt the development of the game. 

Message 8 of 11 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@WienerBeard wrote:

Playing with 2 random people sucks so bad most of the time that I quit playing all together. Even playing with friends would get annoying as I don't always feel like talking or playing as a squad.

I (partly) disagree... although there are times that teammates don't play as a squad (disconnecting when down and so on), there are many times when you build a team out of nothing, with people you don't know at all.

When that happens, and you play like if it's not the first time you've met them, it's kind of... satisfying.

I've played many really good matches regarding team play (I mostly play with randoms).

Message 9 of 11 (436 Views)

★ Pro

@Fr3dY2 wrote:

@WienerBeard wrote:

I (partly) disagree... although there are times that teammates don't play as a squad (disconnecting when down and so on), there are many times when you build a team out of nothing, with people you don't know at all.

When that happens, and you play like if it's not the first time you've meet them, it's kind of... satisfying.

I've played many really good matches regarding team play (I mostly play with randoms).

Met two randoms last night, good comms(through the ping system) ripped off several wins and had a great time. Never spoke a word with them but had a blast, added them to my friends list and will do so again in the future!

Message 10 of 11 (417 Views)