Original Post

Apex is dying?!

★ Expert

1.9M views in 6 hrs, and #2 trending on YT

Helluva great job Respawn!

Capture.JPG

Message 1 of 9 (529 Views)

Re: Apex is dying?!

@Gabrielmojo26 I don’t think it’s close to dying. It’s a better overall game than BFV IMO. I still play BFV, but mostly because I have friends I can’t convince to play apex.

BFV is Super frustrating, load times for servers takes a while, if the server is unbalanced it’s not fun. You then have to sit through another load screen just to leave the match. Finding competitive games is difficult.

Then there are issues.. people will pub stack And launch flares one after the other. You’re constantly spotted.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (497 Views)

★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26 I was ready to jump on here and start some beef but seems like you were just proving it's not dead 

Trailer was pretty amazing, the gun fight scene was so smooth I had to watch it about 4 more times just to see all the details of it. 

Message 3 of 9 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@iBlockHead You firestarter!
Message 4 of 9 (476 Views)

@iBlockHead I want some beef... medium rare..

Message 5 of 9 (468 Views)

★★ Expert

Arbys, we have the meats! 

Message 6 of 9 (459 Views)

@iBlockHead If I was not on a diet, that would be for dinner. But unfortunately I’ve packed on the weight, putting on shoes and socks is a freaking workout.

Message 7 of 9 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

3.7M, this is crazy, and with the number of likes dropped on said trailer, if Revenant isn't one of the new S4 legend, I'm barricading myself in my house to avoid the angry mob!

Side note; If it ain't mooing when on your plate, we can't be friends!

Message 8 of 9 (357 Views)

★★ Apprentice

SBMM has me playing a lot less than I used to. I even uninstalled for a while because I wasn't getting much joy out of the game. Sadly there aren't many other options in the market to my liking so Apex gets some play time. I still prefer games like Overwatch though. At least their ranked mode and sbmm makes a lot more sense. 

Message 9 of 9 (285 Views)