Re: Apex is broken

by syzole

Original Post

Apex is broken

★★ Apprentice

This game is literally tearing apart. SBMM puts me against the preds when I'm bronze. Ranked is full of smurfs. All I do is die, FOr over 50 games(no joke) My matches ended within 2 mins of touching the ground. It is so annoying to love a game and not ve able to play it. Hit reg issue, op wreath skin with no head hitbox. I'm sorry but this is unacceptable even during COVID.

Message 1 of 5 (355 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's so bad to the point to after I get one kill. Next game I am versing people like a shroud. And the thirsting... OHHHHHH SO BAD. If my team is shooting at some one, they make it their number one priority to kill me

Message 2 of 5 (343 Views)

★★ Pro
@syzole I honesty dgaf about matchmaking , third partying, insta thirsting or any in game mechanics, I’m just sick of two major things : No regs and terrible footstep audio . Completely ruining the game right now no way round it .

Intense clutch? Well let’s make it even more fun by making your next three wingman shots not register and the other team able to run straight up the stairs behind you without making a single sound . And let’s not mess around , there’s no excuse for not disabling the wraith skin either , they left it up so it will keep selling . As far as I can remember they disabled the apex overdrive skin fast enough when the invisible glitch was occurring so don’t see any reason why this one hasn’t been, even if they’re planning a patch soon it’s been known since the start of the event ..
Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Is this the skin that doesn't get headshots but is the size of Gibby?

Fair trade imo. xP

Message 4 of 5 (311 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It has no headshot but the hitbox of Gibby, the part that isn't her body counts as a no reg

Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)