Re: Apex is asking me to uninstall :(

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Apex is asking me to uninstall :(

★★★★ Apprentice

I loved this game, really I did when times were much simpler. Now, here’s how it goes exactly

You hate SBMM? No problem we have you covered with ranked. We don’t really care if you like or hate the new map but play it anyway and don’t think about our other good maps, if you want to avoid our horrendous SBMM. You don’t want to play with PC players?? Sure thing, just disable crossplay but you’ll have to wait like 1-2 days to find a match. Other than that, you’re good to go. Enjoy our game!!

why devs forcing everything I hate down my throat Frown 

Message 1 of 7 (327 Views)

Champion
@SHiNWiN If you are on console you only play PC players if you team with one.
Message 2 of 7 (318 Views)

★ Pro
@SHiNWiN not just dev also player-base
yesterday I have giby who help my enemy (was 1 hp) by throwing doom shield and block my shots !!
Message 3 of 7 (311 Views)

★ Pro

Always hav teammate who want hot drop but cant get 1 kill

2020_11_27_05_58_26_Apex_Legends_2020.11.27_05.56.20.09.DVR.jpg

Message 4 of 7 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SHiNWiN I don't get it really. Why these console people always whine about getting matched with PC players? Read the crossplay blog first, you aren't in PC lobbies.
Message 5 of 7 (295 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp I have no idea. When asked for proof they disappear too.
Message 6 of 7 (291 Views)

@SHiNWiN If you're on console you will not be matched with PC players unless you have a PC player on you team. You literally have to join their lobby or they have to join your lobby.

SBMM is a non issue for me personally. It gives me lobbies I can compete in. The one downside with SBMM is when I want to play with a lower skill friend or a higher skill friend. But for the most part I think it provides a better experience especially for new comers. I watched my nephew play tonight and was trying to guide him as he played. His lobbies were competitive for his skill level and he was enjoying the game. If plays with me or some of my friends he struggles and does not enjoy the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (277 Views)