Apex going to clean out the cheaters?

by MrMuted

Original Post

Apex going to clean out the cheaters?

★ Guide

Time to turn attention towards the numerous cheating going on. From bots to kb/m on console  servers. They have run amuck for to long why  you have added on to a great game.  But time has come to take out the trash. Been long time since we had a sweeping ban of a mass number.  Set the tone as you did in early game development. Make this game great again.

Message 1 of 11 (663 Views)

Re: Apex going to clean out the cheaters?

★★★ Apprentice

not just hackers they need to deal with they also need to deal with the smurf problem

Message 2 of 11 (635 Views)

★ Guide

You're account should be locked to a Phone Number. Because even when they ban them they make a smurf and have 10000 kills as a level 5. 

Message 3 of 11 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Eye_of_Horus_02 nah, let there be smurfs who wanna enjoy a relaxing game of stomping willful noobs who don’t wanna improve at the game so they can stay in the dream section of people who don’t know how to use their computer or have never touched an fps, anything outside of the gated noob community is getting stomped by predators in ranked and pubs, just cause we aren’t total trash doesn’t mean we don’t deserve a break from horrible sbmm. 

Message 4 of 11 (581 Views)

★ Guide

If you enjoy stomping bads or new kids then you are bad and are toxic to the game and its community. Some people need to learn how to play and you dont give them the chance to learn since you just pretty much 1 shot everyone, then they  uninstall and leave. 

Message 5 of 11 (532 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Eye_of_Horus_02 wrote:

If you enjoy stomping bads or new kids then you are bad and are toxic to the game and its community. Some people need to learn how to play and you dont give them the chance to learn since you just pretty much 1 shot everyone, then they  uninstall and leave. 

If they are the type to uninstall after getting owned once they're probably one of those quitters who have been ruining this game for over a year now.

Frankly non competitive rage quitters don't really have any business playing an exclusively PVP subgenre of an already predominantly PVP genre of games, and then complaining that human enemies aren't cutting them any slack.

The whole attraction to PVP games is that human enemies are a lot harder to beat than boring A.I. PVE encounters.

Message 6 of 11 (527 Views)

★★ Novice

Im starting to lose hope about them cleaning out the cheaters. Since the launch of season 5 the eu servers on pc is infested with aimlockers and wallhackers. And the reason I starting to lose hope is when i see the cheaters have 1k+ kills and still not banned and im getting tired of recording them and uploading it to easy-anti cheat. They really need to do something like Activision did.

Message 7 of 11 (475 Views)

★★ Guide

@Eye_of_Horus_02 you sound like you just don’t plan on improving and you don’t want anyone to mess with that, let me fill you in on something , outside of the gated community you play on where it’s all idiots who loot standing still and don’t know how to strafe or do anything, as soon as you surpass being total trash, you are playing vs predators in every single game, so all you level 500’s who don’t improve and stay in bot lobbies I pray that sbmm ends so u can’t hide from what everyone else who tries to improve goes through on the daily. 

it truly disgusts me to see cowards defending sbmm because they don’t wanna improve and want the game catered to them like they are babies in a diaper 

Message 8 of 11 (464 Views)

★ Guide

I get that. I know its fun for me too to get easy kills. But since there is no PVE for new players to practice and they don't have enemies at their level going into a game that you just get murdered in 1 second is not fun and they will think the game suck. If you are good play people that are good and that are at your level; otherwise you are ruining peoples experiences and killing the community. 

Message 9 of 11 (401 Views)

★ Guide
@boy_Hoodle I am not talking about myself I was referring to new people. You dont know what level I play against nor was this talking about me. I know how it is on Diamond + but this wasn't the point.
Message 10 of 11 (399 Views)