Apex error code ps4

by wicksyb81

Original Post

Highlighted

Apex error code ps4

★★★★ Novice

Why bring out an update if it isnt working right and you wonder why people just dont play your games anymore 

Message 1 of 7 (876 Views)

Re: Apex error code ps4

Community Manager

@wicksyb81 

Are you still getting an error code on your PS4? I know that stuff is frustrating to deal with and we'll make sure the team is aware of how this is impacting everyone's enjoyment levels. 

What's the specific error and what troubleshooting steps have you tried? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes still getting the error leaf but am now also getting error wheel aswell i have done all steps ive seen for this error im not getting it as much hopefully u will eventually get it sorted as was since the elite update it has happened it mainly happens every couple of games also thank u for replying back 

Message 3 of 7 (811 Views)

Community Manager

@wicksyb81 

We're looking into the code: leaf error and hope to have more to share around it soon. It looks like PlayStation is down at the moment, but when it's back up you could always give this a try below to see if you have any improvement in avoiding the error while our teams investigate.

Try setting the DNS manually on your console to the Google one (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

MY UPDATE STILL ISNT WORKING IM GONNA FREAK OUT DUDE

Message 5 of 7 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wicksyb81 Yeah in getting quite pissed they said they fixed the update but it's still not working for me
Message 6 of 7 (571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wicksyb81 Tbh I’m just going to stop playing for good cause I literally just was gold now I’m sliver
Message 7 of 7 (406 Views)