Re: Apex crate Re-Roll an item

by warslag

Original Post

Apex crate Re-Roll an item

★★★★ Novice

I know EA loves loot crates and micro transactions for whatever reason but the Respawn side of EA is awesome.  I was thinking with the Apex Crates you get 3 items randomly but what if you could possible re-roll one of the items??? Alright, so the crates are set up nicely with no repeat items but some items we do get are completely irrelevant to our individual. What I mean is I've opened Apex crates with items for Caustic and Mirage neither of which I own (I just dont want them personally) so why would I not be able to re-roll an item that I'm never going to be able to use?? I can elaborate for anyone with questions about the idea but this seems like its fair to everyone to have the ability to re-roll one item from every Apex Crate we recieve, after all we the players, earned them we should have the chance to get something we are going to actually use.  This would be a great feature to have.

Message 1 of 4 (190 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I think there is a lot more science that goes into those loot boxes than we may realise. It's probably the most important aspect of the game when you think about it.

When the great Lord Sauron realises you've been fiddling with his precious loot boxes he's going to be awfully upset. Wizard

Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You might be right. I mean I know I'm no video game developer I just know that it would be a very nice feature to have since loot boxes seem to be their thing.

Message 3 of 4 (171 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You'll be like poor Bilbo in Smaug's lair and he won't like you messing with his mountain of gold. Dragon

Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)