Re: Apex crashed as fast as it Rose to the Top and now well.......

by TheUnknownMsx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex crashed as fast as it Rose to the Top and now well.......

★ Guide

waiting and waiting and waiting for them to fix the PC side of this game! nothing.... people still having sever issues ... servers are FUBAR... hackers on top of hackers in the 2nd and 3rd rings .. THEY CLAIM THERE SO GOOD but clearly are toggling to save face and ACT GOOD... NEW UPDATE..... WAIT FOR IT.... WAIT FOR IT!!!! .. NADA!.....its awesome to see  LoL or WoW players come over here grab an account then all of a sudden figure out about china and there cheating problem and instead of fight it with us to save the game they jump ship pay 15-25 bucks and then the servers are more destroyed being hacked form this NEW PRO player! .... people saying stop complaining about the hacking in PC... those are the hackers who got banned are tired of getting banned cant play any games with out hacking but is PRO. then they come into the forum drop a ....hey its really not that bad people are just this good. yes alot are GUD... BUT NOT EACH MATCH EVERY ENCOUNTER FROM NEARLY EVERYONE PLAYING....  ill go as far as to say that 8/10 people are toggling and hiding it "GET GUD THEY SAY".....then you have the TTV names.... the fact twitch allows them to stream them hacking the game is even more incred.... and then i guess i will finish it off with a amazing battle pass they dropped super early ... i understand why they did now.. not because the community wanted it so badly... they knew they would never be able to catch up to the server side and coding issues that are destroying the game so lets get what $$ we can WHILE WE CAN!... it no longer caters to the casual player or a new player or EVEN A DEDICATED DAILY GAMER u must BOT or be truely lucky or REALLY PRO to win now ... toxic people running you out of games servers lagged out crashing and then everyone botting lol BUT THERE REALLY NOT.... >> but there really isnt a issue here with hacking on PC tho right guys?   ill be 100% Honest here! the fact you cant control your OWN SERVERS IN YOUR OWN game and allow hackers to bottttttttt all over and through your million dollar company has left true gamers , new players or even causals left without words to describe how pissed matches leave them feeling.... "AHAKPEX" its not dieing its dead..... and at this point i do not believe they will fix the community issues and be able to make these players return ... maybe a different map or a new system that keeps the map the same but just changes locations of say skull town and the bunker. one map, glitched hitbox, shots dont reg, emptying clips into players then being shot 2 or 3 times while in cover and then knocked... devs i wish you lisitened to the countless posts on here PC is where the money is at in this game the fact you didnt fix one issue NOT ONE! u bandaide them and lose more players! i have posted 100 topics here ...even been banned within the forums for losing it on the GM's .... you got no problem putting us in time out the REAL COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE HERE! but then do ALMOST ZERO NADA ZIP nothing to the people who steal from you?   or they could really just make a autenticator and without one you cant play the game simple as that! i mean if someone cant have a 2nd factor to say they are who they are then why would you even want them in your game IN YOUR COMMUNITY why would you want to do bussiness with a fake person who clearly is here for?

Message 1 of 9 (658 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

Is that fair @warslag? You've made it clear your stance is against cheaters. Maybe you're saying that because he's giving them a platform, which I now understand thanks to everyone here... but he made some valid points and is clearly fed up. It's true. There's a lot of togglers / macro users walling off anyone from starting the game. Making them think the skill cap is impossible to reach when it's just ... rigged. But they're not thinking twice about it.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (578 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Well to be fair, they do listen...to " nerf the wingman " but that's about it.

Message 2 of 9 (629 Views)

★★ Pro

*Rant Over*

Message 3 of 9 (620 Views)

Champion (Retired)

What a wonderfully weird wall of wasted words. Cool

Message 4 of 9 (613 Views)

★ Guide
@bleeeeet
i still dont know why they did nerf it again 😂 people who domt know to use the wingman will still cry about it being op... but non of does guys did ask for a shotgun nerf since its the only gun they know to use (and to brake their space buttons) 😉

Message 5 of 9 (601 Views)

★ Guide
@LockOutz_YT
i kinda saw like 3-5 hackers after 300 hours of ingame time, since the last big patch just one guy who died right after he was done with me because he forgot to reload his gun 😂
Message 6 of 9 (596 Views)

★★ Guide

Is that fair @warslag? You've made it clear your stance is against cheaters. Maybe you're saying that because he's giving them a platform, which I now understand thanks to everyone here... but he made some valid points and is clearly fed up. It's true. There's a lot of togglers / macro users walling off anyone from starting the game. Making them think the skill cap is impossible to reach when it's just ... rigged. But they're not thinking twice about it.

Message 7 of 9 (579 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@newname4504I was just saying that it is a wall of text. But, to be honest, once you've read one thread about cheating you've read 'em all. Tongue out

Message 8 of 9 (565 Views)

★★ Guide

@warslag I get you there. Starting to feel the same way about it.. just gotta see what the future holds. Thumbs up

Message 9 of 9 (557 Views)