Re: Apex coins for winning

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Apex coins for winning

★★★★★ Apprentice

So the lore of the apex games is a huge cash prize for winning. So why don't we get apex coins for winning?

Message 1 of 8 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Apex coins are paid and that's the whole point about them. We cannot get them for winning - but we should get Apex Packs or Crafting Materials.

Message 2 of 8 (278 Views)

★ Guide

@D3loFF wrote:

Apex coins are paid and that's the whole point about them. We cannot get them for winning - but we should get Apex Packs or Crafting Materials.

I would like to see the addition of crafting materials added to a win. Makes me feel like crafting a legendary skin is possible.

Message 3 of 8 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same I dont get any apex packs anymore and that's the only way to get crafting material
Message 4 of 8 (254 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
We need better skins, I honestly don't have a desire to buy many of the legendary skins... better anti cheat better skins to get this game back on track before anything else.
Message 5 of 8 (238 Views)

★★★ Expert

@BillyBlazes44 wrote:

So the lore of the apex games is a huge cash prize for winning. So why don't we get apex coins for winning?

If you want free packs for any reason at all, then get ready to open your wallet, since this would have to be a paid game like Overwatch.

The fact of the matter is that they released this game as a free to play banking on the hope enough people would buy cosmetics to make the game worth developing for Respawn.

Casual reminder here that a game like this is a huge money sink.

I personally bankrolled about 16 freeloaders recently spending 410 euro (almost $500 USD) to get the wraith heirloom.

The fact unlimited Apex packs don't come for free is the very reason you get to play for free in the first place.

Supporters perks are for supporters only. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Message 6 of 8 (214 Views)

★ Expert

Already level 100, and 93 for the battle pass.

How am I to get crafting materials and/or skins apart from buying crates, which I won't do, cause they rarely give out anything good to begin with.

Message 7 of 8 (202 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26 wrote:

Already level 100, and 93 for the battle pass.

How am I to get crafting materials and/or skins apart from buying crates, which I won't do, cause they rarely give out anything good to begin with.

Buy the upcoming season 2 battle pass.

Apparently will give 1200 crafting metals over the course of your progression.

Message 8 of 8 (192 Views)