Apex champions edition

by Derpuchu123

Original Post

Apex champions edition

★★★ Newbie

What would happen if you bought the apex champions edition but already had some legends

Message 1 of 5 (245 Views)

Re: Apex champions edition

★★★★★ Expert
@Derpuchu123 Nothing, you would have wasted your money
Message 2 of 5 (242 Views)

You'll get all the skins for legends, and weapon skins. As well as 1000 apex coins.

But you wont get compensated because you already had the skins. It seems like a bundle for new players that want to catch up to all the ones that have been playing.

Message 3 of 5 (222 Views)

★★★ Expert

i've noticed that when you  see bundles on sale that you already have some skins for, if the already owned skins outweigh the cost effectiveness, Respawn blocks out your ability to purchase and waste money.

However, on the Championship edition, all the new skins at full price I'm pretty sure equal or are better than the sale price of the bundle.  So the old skins in the bundle are sort of 'for free'.  Which I'm not a fan of by the way.  Some, if not all of those skins, were unique grinds for certain seasons.  Having said that, I don't like being too exclusive so if someone drops too much money on Apex, which is Respawns absolutely favorite thing for overpriced skins...then let them have em.

Message 4 of 5 (219 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever It's so they can make more money. They could offer it reduced for those that have got everything because I do like the look of some of the skins (and weapon skins) but oh well...

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (205 Views)