Re: Apex banning me for no reason?

by 1Inaho1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex banning me for no reason?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

So I play apex when I have free time and can be considered a casual. I have around 30 kill overall my characters, more games played than kills, and no wins. When I got home yesterday and wanted to play the game I come to find myself banned. I don't wanna hear "we cant answer this on the forums" bs cause I emailed EA and got the response "We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures". Now I have no idea what you did during the investigation but honestly this is either bad customer support or your cheat catching system is so good it caught me imagining I was cheating cause honestly what did you investigate? This game is great but honestly this customer service kinda ruined my day. My account was barely a week old and just to clarify i did not cheat and wanted to bring it up here to see if others with similar problems had this issue. Please don't give people issues like this, I understand people cheat but you gotta fix this please. You could also think "what proof are you giving that you didnt cheat" but here I am the one thinking how did you think I cheated? what program did I use? giving the most vague answer might work for those mass cheaters who know they cheated and wouldn't bother to fight their case, but for me examine my account as much as you want then tell me the results. 

On another note: I emailed them about showing proof of me cheating so lets see what happens

Message 1 of 40 (45,440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

We are unable to help with any ToS related sanction on AHQ @1Inaho1, as such you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 40 (45,365 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

We are unable to help with any ToS related sanction on AHQ @1Inaho1, as such you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 40 (45,366 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have emailed them, twice infact. I asked for proof and what do they do? send the exact same email as before. Oh my mistake not the exact same, just the same words but with a different background. I have screen shots if you would like to see them. I shouldn't have to do this process 3 times to get my account unbanned. I do not know if EA just email this response to anyone with a complaint, but If you think I cheated id like to see why you think I did. If you cant tell me exactly what you think I did then unban the account. I know your cant help me here but at least tell whoever is doing these checks to do a better job of it, cause honestly it shouldn't be this hard for an account who's missed ten times the amount of shots than hit.

Message 3 of 40 (45,303 Views)

Hey!

EA may or may not show evidence to you.
This could be because they assume that you already know what you did wrong.
It could also be because they don't want you to find out exactly how they found out.
EA will not provide evidence in certain cases e.g. where a macro script writer could use the information to improve their macro script to make it 'undetectable'.

If you haven't used any illegal 3rd party software, i recommend checking what software could interferer with the game code.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 40 (45,299 Views)

★ Guide

@1Inaho1 wrote:

I have emailed them, twice infact. I asked for proof and what do they do?

Hmmm. Now, why would anyone ask for proof rather than ask if there was some way this could be resolved?

You do know typically what type of people ask for proof, don't you?

I'm sure you do, but if you don't, it's typically the people who think they cannot be caught. That's the only reason they ask for it, because in their mind, if it can't be provided, then they aren't guilty, even if they know they are.

By the way, the vast majority of places won't provide proof, because they don't have to. This isn't court, and there are no laws requiring it.

Message 5 of 40 (45,272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Then why couldn't they say that in their response? Is sending the same email again supposed to bring to to this realization? I don't mean to be annoying but honestly I didn't do anything wrong and it feels as if EA is just writing me off as someone who cheated and wants to be unbanned, but if they can tell me at least what cheat they think I used then don't bring me a list of all your terms and conditions. Say for exam aimbot, I doubt saying that would cause their game files to be revealed. I see your point but EA isn't very fair if they can't even give me slightly better details. And in case your wondering I am very inept as using my laptop so checking something such as game files or something interfering with the game is beyond me, so if EA offered any assistance or did anything other than send the same email would be nice.

Message 6 of 40 (45,268 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dun dun dun... Another cheater bites the dust.

Message 7 of 40 (45,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

And who might you be talking about? As far as I know this is a place to ask questions and get help. I don't know who you think you are trying to post some what you might think "cool" last comment is, but if you don't have any useful information the. I suggest you stop posting immature comments. I am genuinely looking for help despite EA doing this to me, and if all you can say is some immature comment then stop hanging around forums that try to help people fix their problems.

And I didn't read fully what the last guy said so I will ask how this can be resolved because honestly I didn't think of that. The way they made the email sounded like they were accusing me so I will make another ticket. I believe that's what's called a good reply and I thank you.

Message 8 of 40 (45,089 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That's true and thanks for the feedback though, I will make another ticket asking how this can be resolved. They way their email came off to me sounded as if they were accusing me so I jumped to conclusions but I'll try this approach

Message 9 of 40 (45,230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

As for RyngzOne can you stop with your useless comments? This is supposed to be a place for advice and getting help and all you are doing is throwing baseless comments. Immature is never a good look for anyone. Next time you have a comment on these forums, make sure they are related to helping people instead of blaming a person who's forum you probably just read and don't know anything about.

Message 10 of 40 (45,220 Views)