Re: Apex banned me for no reason.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

As far as i know an anti-cheat detects any third party program running on a system, even if it has nothing to do with the game itself. 

Message 11 of 19 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ZergSquad  aye worst excuse I have ever heard. My bet is that the support had a double check and saw that the "hacker" had the same IP as this beta.

OP I hope you got a hardware ban.

Message 12 of 19 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

As far as i know an anti-cheat detects any third party program running on a system, even if it has nothing to do with the game itself. 

EAC don't works like that.

You can use any third party programs on your PC.

If you have Blacklisted Third party Programs in the Memory you simple can't start the game but your acc don't get banned.

Only with Cheats your Origin-ID gets banned.

Message 13 of 19 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

با سلام چرا بازی رو برای مردم ایران فیلتر کرده اید مگر ما گناه کار هستیم که در ایران زندگی می کنیم 

با تشکر 

Message 14 of 19 (322 Views)

Community Manager

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

Hey there

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

If your account was hijacked at the time, you can include this information in the contact options.
Make sure your account is as secure as possible by visiting the link down below.
EA Help - Account Security and Safety

Our forum staff is not able to assist with account recovery or address suspended/banned accounts. The information @Zeelmaekers is accurate and if you need to recover your account that was recently accessed by an unauthorized party, please take account security measures via our article above and contact our Live-Support team for assistance.

If a ban or suspension occurred while the account was accessed by a third party, we cannot guarantee the action will be overturned. We advise strong account security practices by updating your passwords, run anti-virus scans, do not share information, and add login verification to your account for an additional layer of security.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 19 (311 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yo! Im in the exact same situation. But im not sure if it was because someone hacked into my account. I was banned 5 days ago and i sent in a ticket. I thought "no problem, it was a mistake so it shouldnt be difficult to get my account back" WRONG! I get emailed back today, saying they took the correct action and my account will stay banned. Its so freaking frustrating because ive spent so much money and time on this game and its being taken away. Im still fighting for my account back, im not giving up either. If anyone has any advice please let me know, im desperate at this point :/ 

@Dr_Knutt  Let us know if you get your account back. Goodluck with getting it back.

Message 16 of 19 (269 Views)

★★ Pro
@BurnerOO7 If you're telling the truth about your account being compromised and used to cheat - it's just tough s**t, and has to be otherwise everyone who hacked would be able to use this as a defence.

Better passwords and 2fa when possible
Message 17 of 19 (257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Anlbrd the funny thing is that i have a pretty decent password. But for some reason, origin by default doesnt send a email or require a code sent to the email if your account was logged into on another device or in another state/country. If i ever get those emails, I immediately change my password and up my security. Why in the world is this turned off by default?! I would never assume i need to change this setting as soon as i make a account, especially for a game launcher like origin. IMO its kinda ridiculous. As soon as i find out my account was broken into i tripled my security to make sure that never happened again.

Also, just a side note. This happened over a month ago. Would they look that far back??? Cause it was just recent that i got banned.

Message 18 of 19 (251 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

I recommend that you read the post from @EA_Blueberry and @Zeelmaekers above on how to dispute you ban. 

AHQ or EA forums are not the place to talk about your ban and I will be closing this topic.

For feedback regarding Origin you can do that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 19 of 19 (209 Views)