Apex balance is broken because hitreg bug

by x_LaggyPasta_x

Original Post

Re: Apex balance is broken because hitreg bug

★★★★★ Newbie

im from indonesia, playing in singapore server with ping 30 and none packet loss..

apex legends now is totally different than first season,, after a few update & patch,, its very difficult to knockdown enemies with silver armor, even i'm wearing the purple armor,, got more hit behind the obstacle,, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ latency,,

please fix it

Message 11 of 27 (990 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't think all streamers have great hit regs in this game.   I watched a stream earlier today and Seagul said he doesn't use several weapons ( mainly wingman ) because of high amounts of misses with them.   I can say I have had 2 games today where I unloaded into a guy from behind with a shotgun.  Pumped 6 rounds non stop from 4 feet dead center.  He turned and 1 shot me, then my entire team.  From the down state he was clearly lag skipping and looked very very weird.  I'm not even an average player, but I would like to see people I hit die every once in a while.  It's not every game, but too many to count since I started playing last week.

Message 12 of 27 (979 Views)

I seem to also suffer from this. The only to way to fix it is to full shutdown xbox, clear alternate mac address, restart modem, restart router. Will be good for a few days and then bam, back to 50 damage per game and 0 kills for 20 games in a row. it is maddening. 

Message 13 of 27 (959 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Yup, had the same issue using a wingman incidentally, watched 2 wingman shots sail through a pathfinders chest with no damage, ducked out to reload, he grapples straight at me and another two shots i fire pass through him again,luckily the remaining three did connect.

Well i say luckily, but after that fiasco i was knocked due to the fact i had low health and his squad rushed, wouldve have been a different story without the hit reg bs.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 27 (933 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well i dont watch all of the streamers but i can tell you, famous ones like Albralelie, Aceu, Diego, Dizzy they all have no problems whatsoever, not at all. Its really crazy u know just watch one video from them and youll notice, like wtf dude if i was playing with that connection i would ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ur ❤️❤️❤️❤️ youre not even good u just killing dummies that a high % of them are suffering this hit reg ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Message 15 of 27 (913 Views)

Just experienced this again last night. Was getting 350+ damage and 2-6 kills a game for 20 games in a row and then bam, couldn't do more than 100 damage per game for 10 games in a row after. Gave up and switched it off. something is definitely not right with this game. 

Message 16 of 27 (859 Views)

★★ Expert
@aisthebestletter sounds like SBMM was at play here and not hit reg.

Are you sure you were hitting them? or were they actually moving around and ducking?

Could be that you were just put into a lobby of veteran players after having that many games with 2+ kills.

When I get on a win streak of 3-4, I find it harder to get a win since everyone else feels more sweaty.
Message 17 of 27 (854 Views)

@iBlockHead I don't think so, I am usually in pretty sweaty lobbies regardless of previous games. The game felt off when I was playing. Whenever I have issues, it just doesn't feel right. It feels slower and people seem to be doing way more damage to me than they should have (felt like 2 rounds hit me but received 175 damage).
Message 18 of 27 (821 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same is happening to me with a realy realy good pc and monitor and connection!! right on the guy with full purple mag and i only broke his shiled if i got lucky hahaha!!! when other pres 3 times hemlock and i am dead and than i watch the guy who killed me and i see he cant evn move proprely or hold the mouse hahahaha this game is trash in all ways!!! I am so happy that tomorrow comes out the COD BOCW cause i am outa this trash game!!!

Message 19 of 27 (588 Views)

I had this again last night while playing. This game can be trash at times. Cyberpunk and BF6 can't come soon enough

Message 20 of 27 (565 Views)