Re: Apex balance is broken because hitreg bug

by WeeWillyWinki3

Original Post

★★ Pro
@aisthebestletter Story of my life. It's due to latency / lag.
Message 21 of 27 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yes it favours some streamers

I first hit a mastiff on green lifeline in her corner and got 0 damage her movement was top with spitfire hipfire and my movement was made from left to right to standing still what? She shot me and knocked downed me. This incident happened today

Why is my movement made standing still when i am clearly not standing still was going left and right she should not even able to hit a spitfire shot with hipfire with my movement

Message 22 of 27 (482 Views)

★★★ Novice

The hit reg in this game is sooo baddd its unplayable, the game mechanics are great, but I'm uninstalling it, for the 3rd time... 

Message 23 of 27 (426 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@cupuae yes, it's becoming worse every day.
I've been observing this issue and it's making the game totally unfair.
Message 24 of 27 (421 Views)

★★ Pro

I have had not hit reg happen a few times, but not to consistently.

Message 25 of 27 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@x_LaggyPasta_x wrote:

Look people you re not alone, i know there is a lot of posts taking about this, but i feel i need to do another one with all i ve researched . Ive been suffering this problem since season 2. It is so bad, so game breaking that lately ive been thinking to leave this f*** game for good (even though i love it). EA and Respawn just act like they dont know

But they do have to know ,I can guarantee you this is a massive problem, happens to my friends,been happening to me for months, damn i see it everyday watching the camera of a teammate when im dead. For example yesterday some bangalore drops nearly a full havoc mag on a enemy, should be more than dead like 220 damage, well, enemy barely had his shield broken Frown

This bug is really really awful, although the missing shots, the game doesnt register your position properly and you'll get the bullets from a radius of half a meter in your surroundings, meaning you CANT dodge bullets, and you will be very dead in any 1v1, doesnt matter if ur opponent is a noob, he will F***** u up cause u have the bug

Right now the playerbase is divided in people who are handicapped because of this and people who dont: I can see that CLEARLY when im dead and watching the camera of a teammate. 6/10 times the guy has missing shots too and of course, he cant do nothing. Im telling you this is the difference between dying in the first fight or having 14 kills, doing a 1v3 or even a 1v2 with this bug is virtually impossible. Believe me I have a lot of hours in this game and i can get to 10 kills quite easily if the game is running properly.

In my case, Belgium servers sometimes do the trick, and im able to play normally, but sometimes dont, this varies with every update, before last update belgium gce 2 worked fine for me, well, not anymore

I swear im near to quitting this game for good just think how many people are playing with this HUGE handicap guys Teeth bared

PD: Before some EA community manager comes to do damage control, im telling you this

Apex netcode is said to be one of the worst in the industry.

Im connected directly to router by cable, 600mb internet, all ports for Apex open.

Well above the average gaming PC, able to play around 120-130 fps with low graphics.

(i have a friend with a 2.500e PC, really better than mine, has the bug too)

Message 26 of 27 (363 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm chipping in again on this to add weight to the issue.

Wingman is next to useless with this bug and the G7 missing 7/10 shots that just pass through even static targets. Any long range shots are just a pipe dream. It's all weapons though and the problem seems to have gotten worse over the last week or so.

It is beyond frustrating.

Message 27 of 27 (312 Views)