Apex balance is broken because hitreg bug

by x_LaggyPasta_x

Original Post

Apex balance is broken because hitreg bug

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Look people you re not alone, i know there is a lot of posts taking about this, but i feel i need to do another one with all i ve researched . Ive been suffering this problem since season 2. It is so bad, so game breaking that lately ive been thinking to leave this f*** game for good (even though i love it). EA and Respawn just act like they dont know

But they do have to know ,I can guarantee you this is a massive problem, happens to my friends,been happening to me for months, damn i see it everyday watching the camera of a teammate when im dead. For example yesterday some bangalore drops nearly a full havoc mag on a enemy, should be more than dead like 220 damage, well, enemy barely had his shield broken Frown

This bug is really really awful, although the missing shots, the game doesnt register your position properly and you'll get the bullets from a radius of half a meter in your surroundings, meaning you CANT dodge bullets, and you will be very dead in any 1v1, doesnt matter if ur opponent is a noob, he will F***** u up cause u have the bug

Right now the playerbase is divided in people who are handicapped because of this and people who dont: I can see that CLEARLY when im dead and watching the camera of a teammate. 6/10 times the guy has missing shots too and of course, he cant do nothing. Im telling you this is the difference between dying in the first fight or having 14 kills, doing a 1v3 or even a 1v2 with this bug is virtually impossible. Believe me I have a lot of hours in this game and i can get to 10 kills quite easily if the game is running properly.

In my case, Belgium servers sometimes do the trick, and im able to play normally, but sometimes dont, this varies with every update, before last update belgium gce 2 worked fine for me, well, not anymore

I swear im near to quitting this game for good just think how many people are playing with this HUGE handicap guys Teeth bared

PD: Before some EA community manager comes to do damage control, im telling you this

Apex netcode is said to be one of the worst in the industry.

Im connected directly to router by cable, 600mb internet, all ports for Apex open.

Well above the average gaming PC, able to play around 120-130 fps with low graphics.

(i have a friend with a 2.500e PC, really better than mine, has the bug too)

Message 1 of 27 (4,634 Views)

Re: Apex balance is broken because hitreg bug

★★★ Apprentice

Hello I have the same problem, I've played more than 1000 hours in this game, and all you write is true.I played last night and in my first game had 14  kills  and then 5 or 6 games I couldn't do anything hit reg bug on, having better weapon and armor I can't down person without armor and weapon ,I need a lot of time to knock down someone without armor because 2/3 of my bullets don't deal damage,and after these 5 or 6 games again hit reg returns to normal and 10 kill game.I imagine that if someone does not have this problem with hit reg he is a god in this game but is this his skill or handicap? that only tells me one that apex is non skill game, and ppl with high kdr have no problem with hit reg the skill level in this game is 0 with all these problems and respawn does nothing to fix it

Message 2 of 27 (4,585 Views)

★★ Guide

Either this game is the most cheated in history with aim botters, or the netcode is complete garbage and 90% of my games people just look at me and down me in less than a second. 

Message 3 of 27 (4,537 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Yep been having this nonsense since i can't remember which update.

I broke a Wattson's shields then emptied 3 full r99 clips into her before she was downed.

I was blasting someone lootinf a box in the back with a full mag of a decent weapon, they had white shields only, die with 2 shots from an auto weapon tho i have full purple shields.

Some pure mess going on.

Had this issue with Battlefront too... went from beinf the top kills 20-40 in every game to having like 3 kills. Would shoot people see them animate as being shot but they'd take no damage, die in 2 shots from a gun that takes at least 10.

Message 4 of 27 (4,519 Views)

★ Guide

Console player but same thing happens here. Morning time is best play time. Will have random good and bad games with hit reg.  By 8pm east coast things starting turning really bad by midnight it’s unplayable for me.

Message 5 of 27 (4,511 Views)

★ Guide

What do you expect from 20hz servers? Guarantee they will not be upgraded either, unless EA sees a massive drop in revenue because of them. Apex boosted that quite a bit though, so realistically the servers will not be upgraded in the near future. 

Message 6 of 27 (4,469 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@x_LaggyPasta_x done worry its not because of your equipment , the same exact problem is on PS4 and am sure its on Xbox as well .
the issue that this game is very sensitive in regards the connection , speed, ping ,server ...etc.
so if your opponent is having a 10 less ping than you and with bad luck then you are done.
you can not believe how many PK shots in the face was not registered at all or even half mag of an AR or Wingman direct hits.
i play on Singapore server for casual with 96 ping as the lowest while others getting 20 and 30 but that's ok , but when i want to play ranked i must do on another server because its nearly impossible to get a match for ranked in Singapore server so it will be a 150 Ping minimum which makes it very difficult to survive any fight as the opponents most likely playing with less than 50 Ping so that a huge gap and yes i will be having the speed symbol all the time and it may go off for short amount of time if am in an area where there is no fights and no other players around me .
i also get the predication symbol when there is a lot of things happening around .
my internet is fiber optic 50 Mbps Down and 13 Mbps up and my speed test showing Ping is 6 with 0 jitters and 0 packet loss so i know that its more than enough to play any online game
Message 7 of 27 (4,454 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I play on eu ping 24-30 servers in the past it was better I was 19-24 but I think it gets worse and worse, every update brings worse problems. And what does respawn ... nothing code net, code leaf still no  fix hit reg still  no fix moving in slow motion after landing still no fix  sooner or later this server lags bugs destroys this game.I have been playing online for 15 years and even Chinese games like blackshot had better support from developers than apex i really dont get this 

Message 8 of 27 (4,423 Views)

★ Apprentice

Clearly a bug from crappy EA servers then, if this was a issue on Battlefront.

Ive thinking lately how the f famous streamers never seem to have this problem? Looks like they have favored connections to EA, otherwise this doesnt make no sense. Is a massive problem all around the world from what i can read here... look at this guy on singapur..

NRG Aceu Diegosaurs etc they look skilled but all they have is favored connection xd i was suspicious but i know now its pathetic. Used to watch their videos and noticed all the time how they need half the bullets of a r99 to drop someone, its not like their aim is insane at all, happens the exact same with wingman, nearly impossible to be accurate under this bug. First game i had running well this week ive had 3780 dmg 16 kills im very pissed lol

Im quite dissapointed right now, and i think ive decided already to switch to COD MW, from what i can read here, doesnt look like they going to fix this, depends on moneygrabberEA,not on Respawn,so... we gotta quit this game or be frustrated guyz Frown

Message 9 of 27 (4,400 Views)

Champion

@x_LaggyPasta_x  COD doesn't have hit reg issues on the same degree as Apex, however what it does share is the horrendous running bug issues, especially when playing the smaller maps.

Just a heads up. ;p

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 27 (4,389 Views)