Apex badly needs new game modes

by ShadoWawker

Original Post

Re: Apex badly needs new game modes

Community Manager

Thread is now locked. 

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with posting guidelines here to avoid potential future account actions.

EACade
Message 31 of 73 (1,623 Views)

A video that perfectly sums up lack of content in apex

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

https://youtu.be/v6E1B_Znm6c

This video is made by Driftor, he has excellent points and goes through what many people including myself have been saying about this game

It NEEDS new content. In particular, new game modes would absolutely be number 1 on my list. Solos preferably but anything at this point would be fine. And 2nd would be a new map

Weapons and legends can come whenever they come its not that urgent for more of these to be added. And cosmetics are last on my list of needed content

Message 32 of 73 (687 Views)

Re: A video that perfectly sums up lack of content in apex

★★★★ Guide

Driftors' Wife is right.

Message 33 of 73 (659 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly can you just stop playing the game and leave the forums alone? I’ve never cared to post on forums but you alone are annoying enough for me to for once, post on forums. 

I read the forums once every three days maybe and the front page is at least three posts from you complaining. The problem is you’re th only one on the forums that can’t get over that there will not be solos. It’s been like two months and you already need completely new games modes and a million different legends?

Most of us play this game because we enjoy it and would like to see bugs and things fixed first. If you aren’t enjoying yourself, then stop playing. It’s a simple concept. There is a life outside of Apex, maybe go find it instead of spending your entire day complaining about everything you think this game needs.

TLDR stop being so * annoying.

Message 34 of 73 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ShadoWawker 

lol you literally just had a topic locked over your crying and had to start up another one within an hour

Message 35 of 73 (642 Views)

★★ Guide

@Jimmahwd wrote:

Driftors' Wife is right.

Too bad she's not making the video. And too bad she doesn't represent the prevailing opinion in today's gaming culture

Games put out lots of new content just like he said and apex is lagging behind. 

Message 36 of 73 (634 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@ShadoWawker 

lol you literally just had a topic locked over your crying and had to start up another one within an hour

Lol and you followed me loyally right over here didn't you? Like a dog, good boy

You have anything to say regarding the topic itself? I'd love to shut you down for lets see, the 30th time? Gosh its been so many that i lost track but take your best shot if you have one regarding the subject and not me

Message 37 of 73 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lol shut me up because your opinion is the only valid one gonna start calling you trump jr my opinions are fact I don’t need anything except gibberish to back them up

Message 38 of 73 (626 Views)

★★ Guide

@LittleWiss35 wrote:

Honestly can you just stop playing the game and leave the forums alone? I’ve never cared to post on forums but you alone are annoying enough for me to for once, post on forums. 

I read the forums once every three days maybe and the front page is at least three posts from you complaining. The problem is you’re th only one on the forums that can’t get over that there will not be solos. It’s been like two months and you already need completely new games modes and a million different legends?

Most of us play this game because we enjoy it and would like to see bugs and things fixed first. If you aren’t enjoying yourself, then stop playing. It’s a simple concept. There is a life outside of Apex, maybe go find it instead of spending your entire day complaining about everything you think this game needs.

TLDR stop being so * annoying.

Did you watch the video? If you didnt you should it has some great points

"Completely new game modes" you write that as if its like oh my god what an insanely rare feature i cant believe they would gift us with this WOW! 

No. It launched with one mode (not enough) and asking them to add one more within the first three months is actually setting a very low standard. If they already had 3 i wouldnt complain, since they have one and theres one obviously missing yea im going to complain

"There will not be solos" thats not true because its not what they said. What they said was there are no plans for a solo mode at this time, which is a very different thing. So if you could get your facts right that would be great

Also where did i ask for new legends? Do me a favor and find that post because i remember asking for new modes or a new map not new legends. Again your facts are wrong you should be annoyed with yourself by how careless you are and making stuff up 

TLDR no one gives a * what you think. 

Message 39 of 73 (620 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

Lol shut me up because your opinion is the only valid one gonna start calling you trump jr my opinions are fact I don’t need anything except gibberish to back them up

Still have nothing to say regarding the lack of content in apex i see. Then i will assume you agree with me on this topic

If not, state your reasons why and i will tell you why you're wrong, as usual

Message 40 of 73 (618 Views)