Apex animated vids

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Apex animated vids

★★★★★ Expert

I know I’m not speaking for myself only when I say: where are the Apex Legends animated vids. Just like Blizzard did with Overwatch, I want some background vids for apex. This way you learn more about characters and can like/love/hate them even more! 

We now have the loading screen image with some text if you go to select it. But I’m fairly certain that Respawn has more up their sleeves to further the lore. So hands up for animated vids!!!

Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)

Re: Apex animated vids

★★★★ Pro

I loved the promo videos and the pre season launch vids to. I want mini episodes lol. I love the style and the voice acting.

Apex animated mini episodes please Respawn Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)

Champion

I would like to see more of these but based outside of Kings Canyon. Love to see some more characters in the current universe, even if they aren't playable characters.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 3 of 4 (133 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Silz616 Yea those are well made but those are for promotional purposes. The mini episodes is what I was talking about. Each character their own 5-10 min episode.

COMMUNITY MANAGERS GET ON THIS! You know I’m a tin foil hat guy now! I know they’re working on this. Let them confirm and I’ll call this thread answered... before I have to fly to US and follow some devs... 🦹‍♀️
Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)