Apex and Thailand

by Klynana

Original Post

Apex and Thailand

★★★ Newbie

I usually play Apex Legends on Xbox One but I'm going to have a vacation of my dream - a trip to Thai. Is it possible to stay a devoted fan of the game during my little adventure in Thailand using Xbox or should I forget about this fun till I come back?                                            

Message 1 of 3 (385 Views)

Re: Apex and Thailand

★★ Guide

Well no idea where you are from but if your from the US and going over there they don't use the same outlets we use. Therefor you'll be looking for custom gear for your xbox in order to even play it. If your already from anywhere that side of the world then your probably set to go already. Obviously you'll be playing on their servers unless you want a higher ping. Also have to make sure where ever your staying they even have a decent internet speeds. When I went to India for example I had everything I needed but the WiFi was terrible in most places especially at the hotel. It was decent to do basic stuff but to a play a fast paced game there was to much delay.

Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)

Re: Apex and Thailand

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot, how do you recommend to check internet speed? I'm from Ukraine but my internet at home was quite good, here some films are slowed down - it's a real pity and I think speed is a deal. 

Message 3 of 3 (358 Views)