Apex Tournament License Request

by ArcticPiggy7

Original Post

Apex Tournament License Request

★ Novice

Does anyone know when I could be expecting a response from apexlegendslicenserequest?

I sent out an email on the 22nd of February regarding receiving a Tournament License and have yet to get a response back. I've already looked through the guidelines and can confirm that I abide by them. Any information would help out a lot!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (2,800 Views)

Re: Apex Tournament License Request

★★★ Novice

I'm going on 3 weeks now, with multiple emails sent from multiple different email addresses making sure I cover every single base in their guidelines and rules, and haven't gotten a single response. In EAs page on their website explaining the tournament guidelines and how to contact them, it clearly states that they are aware people just want to start a small community event or even play in a private server with friends, and they are open to handing these codes out. However that is a complete joke because unless you're a huge streamer I'm guessing they straight up will just ignore you. For people who play this game every day and spend money on this game every season, it reflects very poorly on EA to blatantly ignore their customers/fans especially after "creating an email for us to send our requests to" stating they will all be considered. 

Message 2 of 5 (2,731 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is this just a community discussion page with no actual representatives of EA answering any of these people? This seems about as useful as EAs customer service hotline. 

Message 3 of 5 (2,650 Views)

@UsedSyringes There are Champions, Heros and EA staff (community managers). Hero's and Champions are just volunteers who try and help out other forum users. We are not employees of EA or representatives. We can flag threads on the forum for a CM to look at.

I can ask on this topic, but that is about all I can do. I'm not familiar with private tournaments and licensing, it's not a common topic on the forum and not something is discussed much. So I can't be much help on the topic. But I'll see if I can get some kind of response.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (2,627 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly thank you for responding. I love this game and its pretty much the only game I play, but EA can seriously make it hard to justify sometimes. I get they're a huge company but it's seems like responses or help from them regarding any kind of situation is hard to get, and I've seen countless responses on threads on this website that agree with that statement. Personally I've only had to contact EA on 3 occasions and all of them have left me with utter disappointment and more questions than I had before. Ive had to make another account because I completely lost my ea/apex account from hackers last year and they took about a month to respond to me only to tell me they couldn't do anything. 

Message 5 of 5 (2,597 Views)