Re: Apex Store - Honest Discussion

by Allen_Booth

Original Post

★ Guide

I've happily spent hundred+ dollars on League of Legends, will I spend same amount on this game?

Unlikely, RNG lootbox and ridiculous pricing is a major turn off, 20$ for a generic skin you can't even choose it yourself?

No thank you.

Message 21 of 26 (342 Views)

★★ Novice

The only issue I have with the economy at this point is the way Crafting Metals are only available through packs. Even if it was 25 metals per match, or a progressive system of acquiring metals, some amount of metals per match would be fantastic. At least then I know that I'll eventually get that skin I want for whatever legend regardless of luck. I just have to put in the time and effort at that point. Even better, let us use the currently somewhat pointless Legend Tokens to outright purchase Crafting Metals. 

At any rate, current economy gives little incentive after level 50. Hopefully that changes. I'm still optimistic.

Message 22 of 26 (336 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Agreed. I would like to see a surplus of RNG if they're going to really keep it gambling. Such as you randomly get metals granted to you when you kill an enemy or open a supply box. These kind of things. Where you find content in game that will allow you to make purchases later.

I want to be optimistic and I hope someone else out there amongst their staff is actually reading and considering giving more back to the community.
Message 23 of 26 (312 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MechaSakura

Agreed. Heavily. Haven't heard anything about this "Battle Pass". Assuming there's some internal struggle e about whether or not they should offer reasonable priced content. It is EA after all. Haha
Message 24 of 26 (290 Views)

★★ Novice

you totally right Apex Coins are too expensive. if they just learn from fortnite cheap price so everyone will try to bay. so more player more money.

Message 25 of 26 (260 Views)

★★★ Expert

Reminds me of the stream where Shroud spent like, ~700,- USD to get a mount in Elder Scrolls Online.

Message 26 of 26 (238 Views)