Re: South Africa now has an Azure data centre, could we have an Apex server plea

by Shablet

Original Post

Re: South african servers

★★★ Guide

10818 people have so far signed the petition to have servers in South Africa.

Message 10 of 56 (718 Views)

South Africa now has an Azure data centre, could we have an Apex server please?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since South Africa now has a Microsoft Azure data centre, could we have an Apex server hosted on there please?

Our nearest Apex server is Europe with over 200 ping, it's really difficult to play with that kind of latency and it ruins the game experience.

I think we have a large enough base to support this.

[Petition Removed - Admin.]

Thank you.

Message 11 of 56 (673 Views)

Re: South Africa now has an Azure data centre, could we have an Apex server plea

★★★ Apprentice

I also made a thread about this. Would be awesome to get some sort of response. Really sucks being left in the dark like this.

Message 12 of 56 (669 Views)

★ Guide

EA/Respawn can we please get some sort of feedback from you guys? It would be greatly appreciated.

Message 13 of 56 (631 Views)

★★★ Guide

1109 people have signed and wants servers in South Africa...is that not enough? Give us servers please!

Message 14 of 56 (621 Views)

New Azure Servers South Africa

★★ Novice

So Microsoft have recently launched 2 new servers in South Africa(JHB and CPT) and I am wanting to know when Apex legends will be making use of them. If anyone knows any updates, please let us know.

Message 15 of 56 (620 Views)

Re: New Azure Servers South Africa

★ Guide
This will not only benefit South Africans, it will also benefit people in Madagascar as they also don't have any servers close to them.
Message 16 of 56 (610 Views)

★ Guide
Setting up servers in South Africa will not only benefit us but people in Madagascar too, as we are the closest and they also currently have 0 servers running close to them. Feedback would greatly be appreciated.
Message 17 of 56 (600 Views)

South African SERVERS!

★★ Novice

There's just honestly no excuse here EA! I don't understand why Battlefield V has African servers with probably a quarter of the player base that Apex Legends has. It is so frustrating playing on 220+ ping. Africa is more than just bushes and wildlife we have big cities here I promise, stop overlooking us all the time!

Message 18 of 56 (609 Views)

AFRICAN SERVERS

★★★ Newbie

please can respawn make african serveres this is like fortnite all over again they said thay would have african servers by season 6 its season 8 please respawn its really hard to play on 140+ping

Message 19 of 56 (573 Views)