Re: Apex Season battle pass

by AwesomeDeeje

Original Post

Apex Season battle pass

★★★ Newbie

I'm  having issue is that no matter how many games I win and how many ranks I go up my battle pass only moves up two levels at certain time of the day, which is weird and odd. As I bought the battle pass this season. Its bit sucker punch that I should have never bought coz I never moves up with my wins or any good damage I do or any thing in the game its just a sucker punch waste of money.

Message 1 of 4 (420 Views)

★★★ Pro
@AwesomeDeeje Are you completing the challenges cause it sounds like your attributing battle pass progression with winning and damage alone.
Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)

Champion
@AwesomeDeeje Go look at the weekly challenges and see what you have actually completed. You can also complete 10 daily challenges over the course or the week to gain two levels each week.
Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that didn't help much. as i had to sync it with could to fix the problem. As i was completing my challenges and nothing was happening. problem remain if  i dont sync i dont get it done. also, when i sync my points don't get stored for the challenges progression. It does help a bit but not much. 

Message 4 of 4 (310 Views)