Apex Predators in Bronze Lobbies

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Re: Apex Predators in Bronze Lobbies

★★★★ Expert

@OldTreeCreeper honestly, people like this guy should getan IP ban because they don't deserve to play this game.
i can not believe that some people are ok with farming bronze players, I mean .....man, sometimes I feel really bad if I destroy a newbie player which for his bad luck got matched in my lobby.
am not saying I am very good, but there are a lot of players who are still new to the game, or not good in general, or maybe just 6 or 7 years old kids who are trying to have fun then they has to encounter someone who is way above their level and taking the game seriously. 
it just makes me feel so bad in such situations, shame on them

tenor.png

Message 11 of 23 (471 Views)

@Gurpie10 What do you mean you stopped playing "after that"?
Message 12 of 23 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Update: he got banned live on stream. Hideouts really love banning streamers while they’re live. LOL!

Message 13 of 23 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Cheese9ManYeah, if you see his tweets he justifies himself because the other #1 I think he is called "xEffecto" also "cheated" because he "got 10k RP in 8 hours". Notice I am using quotation marks to indeed declare a sarcastic tone. Like man, if hideouts checked a #1 pred, do you really think he isn't smart enough to check the other #1 pred that is out there to see if he is also cheating? Lmao this guy is just toxic and a cheater, I agree with max, he should get IP banned (funny cause his name is IQ and he isn't smart at all)

Message 14 of 23 (443 Views)

@pandareno1999 I wonder If this is related to the cheater epidemic on consoles, every time I come across a *SMURF/CHEATER*, it’s almost ALWAYS someone on PS4(crossplay)
Message 15 of 23 (432 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@SILVERisSORRY In all honesty the number of cheaters increased and the main reason for that is you can not report ps players ingame , the only way is to manually report them .
So you have to visit EA site , create an account tyen file a report .
No one will go through all of this to make a report that's why they are running free.
Message 16 of 23 (422 Views)

I'm pretty disgusted right now.  This choice example of a human being posted a non-apology on tiktok.  Here is a link to the video:

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ov7ysh/yo_someone_send_this_to_a_dev_so_he_cant_play/

Message 17 of 23 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

They should just have their account closed. Lose all their stuff, badges, heirlooms, skins, etc.. Then all of their grinding and cheating would just have been for nothing.

And as I said the other day, SONY/Microsoft need to take away these people's online access. People like this are gonna cheat on every game possible. Get them outta here!

Message 18 of 23 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pandareno1999 The audacity of these people. It’s like they’re addicted and would do everything just to be pred. I agree, utterly disgusting. The more reason why we need more hideouts. One man can’t ban all of these pillocks.
Message 19 of 23 (392 Views)

I made this up and posted it a while back, feel free to use it anywhere you see fit. We all need to do our bit. 

CNY 2.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 20 of 23 (362 Views)