Re: Apex Predators in Bronze Lobbies

by maximas1986

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper I don't know how many reports I sent to this guy but too many, I always get the same reply ............NOTHING
screenshots, videos, explanations on where to look and what he needs to watch out for.
both twitter and discord, at the same time, if a pc player especially streamers sends a screenshot or video the response is almost immediate.
I stopped sending anything because being ignored that much doesn't feel good and make me feel stupid for begging this guy for a reply over a video game.
the console is infested with cheating, am not talking about the exploits am talking about real cheats.
anti-recoil, lag switch,macros, and scripts
it's everywhere , pubs ranked duos arenas high-level players already got there with it
Message 21 of 23 (140 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 I send clips too, don't get a response and I don't expect one. It's naive to think he will send a response to hundreds who sends him a message on Twitter individually, he is just one guy.

Streamers are given favour yes, because it's very easy to send a clip when you are streaming. Plus they have viewers watching them, it's kinda a PR marketing thing to appease the viewers too that they are not taking cheaters lightly.
Message 22 of 23 (126 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp sure he will not respond to hundreds of thousands of people who msg him every second but at the same time, none of the reported players reported got banned.
how do I know? because I follow the players that I report, some of them clearly using at least rapid-fire scripts.
but at this point personally i don't care , i even lost track of this and now it's just go with the flow and live with it Standard smile
Message 23 of 23 (118 Views)