Re: Apex Physical Edition

by asukojo

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo I like the weapon skins but why aren’t the characters actual figurenes. I was already started going to go to amazon in my mind. Luckily I read further. Good value, but not gonna get it.
Message 11 of 27 (523 Views)

Champion

@asukojo  Shame there isn't an octane version, my girlfriend is crazy for that guy haha.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 27 (501 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@asukojo not bad of a deal.
1000 apex coils is $10
So for extra $10, we got 1 legend skin, 1 weapon skin, a banner, a badge and a ....physical CD lolz

Message 13 of 27 (486 Views)

★★ Guide

i just hope they’ll be on sale in my country Wink

Message 14 of 27 (480 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is one of the better releases I've seen as of late. I'm probably going to pick up at least one possibly both.

Message 15 of 27 (465 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hoping this is just a download code, at least for PC, with just a physical box. I need that Bloodhound skin. 

Message 16 of 27 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@asukojo Boyfriend mains Lifeline so I'll politely ignore your advice.

That said, I doubt I'll be buying this although the skins are neat.
Message 17 of 27 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]

That Bloodhound skill will be mine :eahigh_file:

friend something GIF

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 18 of 27 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Zeelmaekers If give for your girlfriend, give lifeline version, unless  she is alpha female, she might like bloodhound better Standard smile

Message 19 of 27 (407 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, Legends.

These new physical editions are really cool! A lot of excitement from the forum team over here as well. 

Post-launch editions like this for other games included a code inside the box in which you would redeem for the bonus content, so in this case it would be for the skins, banner, badge, and coins. I don't want to set any false expectations around this bundle though and we'll try to track down more specific info on this, such as whether it's a physical disc version or physical box edition that includes codes only.

These editions will be available October 18th so we'll do our best to track down that info as quickly as possible for you.

Official Details

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/lifeline-edition-bloodhound-edition-physical-release

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 27 (372 Views)