Apex Level Cap

by KNIGHTWING714X

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Level Cap

★★★ Novice

As a question is there ever going to be a level cap in season 7 or more I am confused some say yes and some say no I am very confused.

thank you for responding and reading this question.

Message 1 of 7 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Level Cap

★★★★★ Expert
@KNIGHTWING714X I like it when ppl already thank others for reading and responding. Makes you seem like a levelheaded and polite person. That’s why I usually do it too... yet no one thinks of those two characteristics when referring to me... Frown

There has not been any notice given by Apex Devs or community leader (as far as I know) about a level cap increase. Many a player do want it because at first 100 was far too low, then within 1 month the first lvl 500 was already reached after the level cap increase and now most who play regularly are already lvl 500 so one reason they want an increase is to flaunt their time spend on the game. Other reason is they want more free apex packs which’ll give non-buying patrons more chances for free heirlooms.

But as of yet, no news.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (377 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@KNIGHTWING714X I like it when ppl already thank others for reading and responding. Makes you seem like a levelheaded and polite person. That’s why I usually do it too... yet no one thinks of those two characteristics when referring to me... Frown

There has not been any notice given by Apex Devs or community leader (as far as I know) about a level cap increase. Many a player do want it because at first 100 was far too low, then within 1 month the first lvl 500 was already reached after the level cap increase and now most who play regularly are already lvl 500 so one reason they want an increase is to flaunt their time spend on the game. Other reason is they want more free apex packs which’ll give non-buying patrons more chances for free heirlooms.

But as of yet, no news.
Message 2 of 7 (378 Views)

Champion

Like the koochmeister said, 0 information released regarding a cap increase so just assume no lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (363 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you both for the responses.

Message 4 of 7 (360 Views)

Champion

@KNIGHTWING714X  You're most certainly welcome. :D

Message 5 of 7 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@KNIGHTWING714X Glad to be of service.

@MandatoryIDtag I helped someone, I did I did! ;D
Message 6 of 7 (341 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  We'll make a sensible helpful person out of you yet!

Well..I'll settle for helpful. XD

Message 7 of 7 (336 Views)