Re: Apex Legends with keyboard and mouse

★★★ Newbie

Bro I have a pc with an i5 8700k, and a gtx 1050 and apex still hitched so much

Message 52 of 71 (577 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@33_PsyOp wrote:

Nope, keyboard and mouse has no place on console.

you seem to be out of the loop. console has been and is now officially the place for mouse and keyboard.  you have no where to turn for sub standard control anymore 

Message 53 of 71 (562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even with a $700 MSI with a 1060 this game barely runs on low 

Message 54 of 71 (516 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MartenPhilip wrote:
a pc is cheaper than a top tier console release.
Stop making up excuses.

If you use a keyboard and mouse on a console you're a disgrace to the gaming community.

Get a grip on reality man. He said at the start that he can't afford to get a PC and he has the console already.

Do you ever read your s*** back to yourself and wonder why you don't get invited to parties?

Message 55 of 71 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

homie are u *? i play on a pc with a geforce gtx 960m, intel core i7, 16Gb ram, and still have to play on the lowest quality to get at least 60fps. ps4, a mouse, and a keyboar are way cheaper than a decent pc to play apex on. get ur facts straight

Message 56 of 71 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yo mate you aint got knowledge about pc. a good pc is very expensive,as it can do many things. if you just want to play games than console is the way,but what about the people who dont like controllers.apex can just get the keyboard mouse players of ps4 on pc servers.done.

Message 57 of 71 (409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@FALSEPANTS wrote:

yo mate you aint got knowledge about pc. a good pc is very expensive,as it can do many things. if you just want to play games than console is the way,but what about the people who dont like controllers.apex can just get the keyboard mouse players of ps4 on pc servers.done.

Bro maybe it's you who has no idea. A PC is way more cost effective than a console  is. It may be initially more expensive but you end up saving way more money in the long run. I wont bore you about the versatility of a PC, you seem to get that. 

Sales, sales ,sales. I got my 1070 for like 50% off. I got my i7 7700k for like $250 and it came with good motherboard for FREE. My monitor, psu, ram - almost everything I got on sale. This isn't even the first iteration of this build. My initial build cost me $400 used from a 3rd party. It only had a 650ti but at the time it was just fine. 

I'd say all things considered my current PC cost me a bit over a grand and I didn't have to buy everything at once.

What was the ps4 on release like 700 bucks? Tell me building a PC wasn't the better way to go. 

I run this game max settings with over 100 frames (except on the dropship where you have to render the entire island - it drops to about 70). I know that not everyone has access to places like Fry's or wants to deal with black friday lines but if you aren't willing to deal with a bit of hassle in order to have a superior result then maybe you really are better off on console. 

And whoever said "Console is the place for mice and keyboard" I laff. I'd say that is a hugely unfair advantage - unless if you get matched with PC or other players with MKB. 

Message 58 of 71 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I'm reporting any suspicious movement with Xim m+k and then you guys come to this forum and say whyyy did you ban me i swear i'm legit please unban me haha

In my opinion m+k isn't supported yet in Apex so it's cheating.

Message 59 of 71 (389 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SpyrosFPS wrote:

I'm reporting any suspicious movement with Xim m+k and then you guys come to this forum and say whyyy did you ban me i swear i'm legit please unban me haha

In my opinion m+k isn't supported yet in Apex so it's cheating.

no one has or ever will be banned for using mouse and keyboard on console. I'm wondering who it is you're talking about 

Message 60 of 71 (370 Views)