XBOX TOO
Message 11 of 71 (9,577 Views)

Re: Apex Legends with keyboard and mouse

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 12 of 71 (2,601 Views)

★★ Apprentice

many may be happier with mouse and keyboard but more will be angry, unless there are lobbies to separate m&kb from controller as m&kb gives a huge advantage.

Message 13 of 71 (2,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes we want Alec with mouse and keyboard on ps4 please
Message 14 of 71 (2,531 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here! Please update Apex Legends, and I could play with Keyboard and Mouse, because I don't have a Gaming PC

Please!! Devil

Message 15 of 71 (2,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BROOOOOOOOO 

yoou are funny. a 500$ pc can not play games at a steady framerate  a GOOD graphics card is at least 500$ you cannot buy/build a pc for under 500$ 

plus you never know anyones financial situation and calling someone a disgrace for using a keyboard on console is just the reason why most gamers hate people like you honestly let him do what he wants 

Message 16 of 71 (2,503 Views)

★★ Novice

Can u tell u,s if u are planning to do so plz

Message 17 of 71 (2,501 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@MartenPhilip wrote:
a pc is cheaper than a top tier console release.
Stop making up excuses.

If you use a keyboard and mouse on a console you're a disgrace to the gaming community.

Learn to play a game as intended and not what makes it easier for you.

Don't believe me?

a ps4 pro cost roughly 400 bucks.
a core i-3 has a hd 630 which can support this game jsut fine when combining the cpu with 3000 mhz ram which only cost around 80 bucks and the cpu it self only abut 170.
Get a cheap motherboard that support greater speeds of ram which are easily bought under 100 get a cheap 500 wat psu 20 bucks and you're done.

And want to know something great?

It will run even smoother as you can actually reduce the input lag for maximum performance.

Try to build a PC that has the same or better specs than an xbox one x for the same price. You can't, that's why Microsoft actually loses money on each console, same with 90% of any console. They make their money from games and peripherals/accessories. Never buy a $20 PSU, you're just asking for trouble. Actually don't listen to anything this moron says at all.

Message 18 of 71 (2,499 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've seen mouse and keyboard in action. The turn speed and pinpoint accuracy would be cheating compared to those using what the consoled are built for. If you're getting owned now mkb won't change that, add sorry.

Message 19 of 71 (2,492 Views)

★ Novice

That's not totally true, if you want a great PC worth your money then it will probabaly be around 1000 if you find great deals, also most people dont have ps4 pros and have something close to 200$. My keyboard alone costs 150 and my mouse cost 70, monitor costs 120 on sale, and then graphics card motherboard, mic, CPU, computer case, mouse pad, ext. I've played on ps4 for a year or so then bought my PC which is a lot more comfy to use than a controller so I say if you have a keyboard or mouse around then you should be able to plug it in, just puts you in a different lobby with others using it.

Message 20 of 71 (2,487 Views)