Re: Apex Legends with keyboard and mouse

by Daniel_1110_PT

Original Post

Apex Legends with keyboard and mouse

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Please, allow us to play this greate game with keyboard and mouse on PS4

I dont have enough opportunity to buy PC so...

It must be fair game if people who connects mouse and keyboard, goes to PC players lobbies. Like a Fortnite ❤❤❤

Message 1 of 71 (21,395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes please! 

Message 2 of 71 (21,366 Views)

★★★ Guide
a pc is cheaper than a top tier console release.
Stop making up excuses.

If you use a keyboard and mouse on a console you're a disgrace to the gaming community.

Learn to play a game as intended and not what makes it easier for you.

Don't believe me?

a ps4 pro cost roughly 400 bucks.
a core i-3 has a hd 630 which can support this game jsut fine when combining the cpu with 3000 mhz ram which only cost around 80 bucks and the cpu it self only abut 170.
Get a cheap motherboard that support greater speeds of ram which are easily bought under 100 get a cheap 500 wat psu 20 bucks and you're done.

And want to know something great?

It will run even smoother as you can actually reduce the input lag for maximum performance.
Message 3 of 71 (21,357 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Shut up gossip man😠😠😠😠😠

My friend gave me PS4 as a gift so i dont have enough money to buy it. Its not your job to speak about others money. 😡😡😡

(P.S. in my country, good PC is not cheaper than PS4) 😠😠😠

Electrinic Arts - (please, add keyboard and mouse and get us with PC players lobbies. 

Message 4 of 71 (21,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry but that is just BS. You are reccomending him to play with an Intel iGPU? Come on... he would get obliterated by everyone else with higher framerates. Not even a GTX 1060 can sustan this game at locked 144hz and low settings.
Message 5 of 71 (21,332 Views)

Mouse and keyboard support for consoles.

★★★ Apprentice

Please add in mouse and keyboard support for the PS4 like fortnite has.

Message 6 of 71 (12,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Bro, [Edit - Admin.]. No one cares about your pc elitest garbage... Some people just end up getting a PS4 or Xbox for christmas by parents who dont know... And they don't want to get them another one... And don't judge people on how they play... [Edit - Admin.]

Message 7 of 71 (21,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pls make us play with mouse and keyboard on ps4 as soon as possble . If you do it a lot of people will be happy good luck by working on it

Message 8 of 71 (20,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And Xbox 

Message 9 of 71 (20,289 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't think most PC elitists understand that there are many reasons some people can't get a pc and would like m&k support. For example I got the Xbox One when it first released and yes it costed a good chunk of money but I didn't live somewhere that a pc could run but an xbox could. Plus I had saved many gift cards to buy it making it only $100 out of pocket. Plus all of my friends played xbox. Lastly I also use my xbox for a tv in my living room and can't afford more now until I leave school.

Message 10 of 71 (20,236 Views)