Re: Apex Legends voice actors

by SwtHrtMrc

Original Post

★★★ Expert

@B1ronsn wrote:

My hearing is perfect and now i know why i love to play Wraith :eahigh_file: Heart

But one thing is confused me: Bloodhunter Zipped lips

I love wraiths voice, also phasing when you hear the "you're being aimed at" warning and hearing bullets strike the ground as you disappear is so satisfying.

Used to main Lifeline, then Bangalore, but eventually settled on wraith, anytime I play Bangalore when wraith is picked I do realize I really miss the double time passive and smoke grenades tho.

Message 11 of 12 (275 Views)

★ Guide

@Pretzelnutcake wrote:
I liked the video up until the word 'representation' was used like why can't there be characters because they fit the lore or theme of the game and not as representation for some made up gender?

The reason why people enjoy the characters so much is because they have a distinct personality that people can relate with. That “made up gender” is something that a lot of people actually appreciate .. being as they find it hard to identify as whatever sex they may be in real life. - and Apex did it so flawlessly and not all “in your face” if you would. I think it’s amazing. 

Message 12 of 12 (252 Views)