Re: Apex Legends servers host based in Israel

by ehudmalka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends servers host based in Israel

★★★★★ Novice

I live in Israel which is basically at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.

Unfortunately, EA has no servers in Israel or in the close vicinity so we do suffer from high ping in Apex Legends game.

Any players from Israel will play on EU servers as they offer the best ping but we still have high ping comparing other players in Europe.

We have a big community here that playing apex legends and we will be very happy if you will add a server in Israel so we will be able to have good gameplay like other countries in Europe.

Message 1 of 35 (3,886 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hey guys, I do believe there is plans to create a data centre to expand the cloud region into Tel Aviv, its expected completion date is sometime in 2021, however that may be longer with current global circumstances.

If I remember correctly Apex servers are run via cloud so logically i suppose we would start seeing EA servers in the region sometime after its completion.

This is purely speculation on my part though, unfortunately nobody here is privy to such information so no solid confirmation can be given.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 35 (4,143 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Me to

Message 2 of 35 (3,830 Views)

★ Novice

Me too

Lags and poket loss

Message 3 of 35 (3,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME.

Message 4 of 35 (3,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 5 of 35 (3,770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes please!! 

Message 6 of 35 (3,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Twitch_w0oxy me too
Message 7 of 35 (3,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes this is a big problem here in our little country i have this one friend that went to australia to live for 2 years and came back not long ago when he came back he just could not play apex anymore just because of the latency that he got used to and started too tell me how this is a big problem in a game like that thats based on skill and speed and while he sees himself sliding already behind cover and doors he still get lazers like a crazy in the middle of it like ive seen the the game records that he had from australia servers when he was there and the games that he played here on germany server man that a big big diffrences when he played at 20-+ ping with no packet lose then the 70+ ping with that half to 1% packet loss

Message 8 of 35 (3,679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

A new server for Israeli gamers (and Middle Eastern) would be a dream come true, but also a huge step forward to EA’s community.

Apex Legends Ping for me:
Around 60-65ms in Frankfurt 2
72 in London. (More Packet loss)

Message 9 of 35 (3,659 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Me too
Message 10 of 35 (3,563 Views)