Re: Apex Legends server errors

by rscherff83

Original Post

Apex Legends server errors

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was recently play a ranked match in Apex legends. During that match I received server errors and was disconnected twice. After the second disconnect, I was given a match penalty and lost 48 points. I checked my internet connection speed during the disconnects and my internet was running at 320 mbps. So it was of no fault of my own that I was disconnected. I took screen shots of both my internet speed and of my penalty. I was in 5th place and had no reason to disconnect. Please let me know if there is anything you can do to resolve my issue. Thank you for your time

Message 1 of 3 (193 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rscherff83 Unfortunately no. Due to server issues patrons like you who have normal or good internet connections sometimes get DC’d and pay the price without compensation.

This is also why many people don’t play ranked. The fear of getting DC’d with punishment is too high.
Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I looked all over for a contact to Respawn, but I couldn't find anything. I just think its BS that I have to pay for their mistake. I won't stop playing ranked, but something needs to be done to fix this!!!

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)