Re: Apex Legends origin download stuttering/freezing/not downloading - Please he

by SourceGamingTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends origin download stuttering/freezing/not downloading - Please help.

★★★ Newbie

I have recently downloaded Apex Legends and i skipped the full download and went trough the playable mode, i dont know if it affected the download speed, but my downloading just sometimes freezes, it sometimes goes up to 15MB/s but does not do anything and just freezes for 5 minutes, works for 3 seconds, then freezes again, and again , and again. Anyone has any idea how to fix this issue?

Message 1 of 5 (661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends origin download stuttering/freezing/not downloading - Please he

Community Manager

Hey @SadlyitsDaniel if seeing slow speeds then you can try the following:

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (631 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@SadlyitsDaniel Im speaking about the textures or something, my download is at 64% And even though i have been downloading for nearly 3 hours i havent even reached a 66%
Message 2 of 5 (660 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SadlyitsDaniel if seeing slow speeds then you can try the following:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (632 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Your app sucks though, sorry not sorry. Extremely many bugs and instability, idk what you guys are doing at EA anymore.
Message 4 of 5 (292 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SourceGamingTV please do not bump older threads such as this especially when you have nothing to add as this can be considered spam.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)