Re: Apex Legends on Google Stadia

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Apex Legends on Google Stadia

★★★ Newbie

Just wondering if there's any possibility of getting Apex Legends on Google Stadia. Google Stadia has been growing more and more by the month and it's a great platform for instant play! Seems like a no brainer! Especially the fact that Apex uses Google Cloud Console so it seems like is would be a simple deal between the companies!

Message 1 of 8 (7,035 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yes! Why play fastest BR there with 100 ms ping when you can play it with 300 ms ping!

Message 2 of 8 (7,009 Views)

★★ Expert
Message 3 of 8 (7,007 Views)

★★★ Expert
@BradPrimeGaming playing games through streaming services is a pretty bad experience, especially for shooters, because it adds input delay, which is arguably the worst.
Message 4 of 8 (6,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please get your facts straight: Playing a game on Stadia on a computer has less input delay than playing on a PS4 with a bluetooth controller.

Message 5 of 8 (6,287 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DoYaSeeMe I know it's old thread but I play Apex on GFN and I can't even spot a difference in input lag and image quality between cloud and PC native so maybe you have outdated info about streaming services
Message 6 of 8 (5,003 Views)

★★★ Expert
@xerivia Maybe you are one of the lucky ones that are only 10-20ms away from the streaming server and have a very stable connection. Most of us aren't that fortunate. 99% of the network hardware is 20-30 years behind and not at all ready for real time applications.
Message 7 of 8 (4,980 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DoYaSeeMe I'm connecting to the server located in Germany which is 400km away from my location. 30ms ping via wifi not lan so not very stable connection.
Message 8 of 8 (4,969 Views)