Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends isn't enjoyable anymore

★★★★ Novice

Apex Legends is a good game.

But I can't enjoy Apex Legends anymore.

This game have so many problem for now.

Problem 1 :

Too much cheater in my server I played like 10 games and I got killed by cheater every game. I'm not a newbie by the way I'm level 300 now but I can't enjoy Apex Legends anymore.

Problem 2 : 

Too much server lag I can't move and I can't pick up the weapons then I got kill.

Problem 3 : 

Broken hit registration as you can see streamer and pro player when they shoot people but hit isn't registration. Bullets just went through pathfinder.

Problem 4 :

Bug , Glitch. You can fly with supply bins ,  Damage number of Gibraltar and Caustic can't show the armor level. Wraith can do infinity portal and more

Problem 5 :

Peacekeeper damage doesn't stable sometime 8 , 10 , 20 full charged shoot in the enemy head DAMAGE 10...

Problem 6 : 

Mozambique rate drop so high and the gun got 3 bullets with low damage. I can't find R99 , Wingman , R-301 or good gun in Cascade. I house got 4 mozambique really? Maybe I'm just unlucky.

Problem 7 :

Report doesn't help. I saw a guy using cheat and live stream in community then we're all report him and he can still live stream every day. And he stop using cheat when the game updated.

*** Sorry If I don’t speak English that well.***

Message 1 of 11 (2,769 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends isn't enjoyable anymore

★★ Guide

Sorry buddy, your feedback its just another feedback that users already complained to many times and i'm one of them. Dont waste your time.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (2,736 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Sorry buddy, your feedback its just another feedback that users already complained to many times and i'm one of them. Dont waste your time.

Message 2 of 11 (2,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the quit the game

Message 3 of 11 (1,980 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just quit it ...i am borred play with 2 more stupid bots ...borred play 2 more "PRO" that disconect if dont have 12.000 kills...borred waiting for a f solo mod...is that hard all battle royale have a solo mod i prefer solo instead play 2 more idiots ...i dont have friends that play this game. i dont want stay on forums find 2 guys ..i have a message for medina : no we dont want duos mod is same as fkin 3 mod .....WE WANT A SOLO MOD IS NOT HARD! just bring it and thats it...who want 3 mod play 3 who want 1 play 1...

Message 4 of 11 (1,967 Views)

★ Guide

EXACTLY

Used to play Apex every weekend with my friend - It's boring now because we gotta deal with some pathetic kid who pings hella crazy or doesn't know how to play or some 20 year old dude who screams into the mic about how it's our fault he ran away from us and died from rushing a squad.

Message 5 of 11 (1,928 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@S53CTR07  well you and your friend will be fine once duo's drops lol, I'm in exactly the same position as it's been a struggle finding a third player. Currently got an old bud back on due to quarantine but that wont last lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 11 (1,855 Views)

★ Guide

i know, finally so excited about dous to come out

Message 7 of 11 (1,795 Views)

★ Novice

i couldn't find a decent team for the last 2 weeks... and the lag sometimes last for more than 5 seconds... totally random lag that was never there before.

pc players are the worst players i ever played with and they getting worse... as years pass. i have never witnessed such a shameless community.

i switched to pc gaming a while ago... my only regret is how weak and clueless they are. Controller players are way too much under rated.

Message 8 of 11 (436 Views)

★ Novice
@DarkEyes2206 wow... how wonder how old you are coming up with such brilliant answer... very mature, very trustworthy... your voice is law huh?
pathetic.
Message 9 of 11 (434 Views)

★ Novice
@S53CTR07 Lies... pc players can't ping.. it's in their DNA... they NEVER ping... they don't know where the input is.
Message 10 of 11 (433 Views)