Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends isn't enjoyable anymore

★★★★ Novice

Apex Legends is a good game.

But I can't enjoy Apex Legends anymore.

This game have so many problem for now.

Problem 1 :

Too much cheater in my server I played like 10 games and I got killed by cheater every game. I'm not a newbie by the way I'm level 300 now but I can't enjoy Apex Legends anymore.

Problem 2 : 

Too much server lag I can't move and I can't pick up the weapons then I got kill.

Problem 3 : 

Broken hit registration as you can see streamer and pro player when they shoot people but hit isn't registration. Bullets just went through pathfinder.

Problem 4 :

Bug , Glitch. You can fly with supply bins ,  Damage number of Gibraltar and Caustic can't show the armor level. Wraith can do infinity portal and more

Problem 5 :

Peacekeeper damage doesn't stable sometime 8 , 10 , 20 full charged shoot in the enemy head DAMAGE 10...

Problem 6 : 

Mozambique rate drop so high and the gun got 3 bullets with low damage. I can't find R99 , Wingman , R-301 or good gun in Cascade. I house got 4 mozambique really? Maybe I'm just unlucky.

Problem 7 :

Report doesn't help. I saw a guy using cheat and live stream in community then we're all report him and he can still live stream every day. And he stop using cheat when the game updated.

*** Sorry If I don’t speak English that well.***

Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends isn't enjoyable anymore

★ Guide

Sorry buddy, your feedback its just another feedback that users already complained to many times and i'm one of them. Dont waste your time.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex Legends isn't enjoyable anymore

★ Guide

Sorry buddy, your feedback its just another feedback that users already complained to many times and i'm one of them. Dont waste your time.

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help