Re: Apex Legends is officially dead!

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

★★ Guide

Its called Covid-19. Everyone has time for games now and this is a fun free one. They arent going to be skilled. I suffer through random lobbies when no one else is on and sometimes I meet a decent player and squad up and add them to my friends so I can jump in with them again if they are on. To say this game is dead is just ridiculous. To say you cant find anyone decent to team up with just says a lot about you as a person. Relax and have some fun with whatever game you choose to play. Your life will be better for it.

Message 51 of 75 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@hhnbbfggty66
Wow, I was right.
I knew something was up.

EOMM

Message 52 of 75 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hhnbbfggty66 Revived many months later just to update that? xD
Message 53 of 75 (471 Views)

★★★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM
Yeah,
:D
It was true then,
Even more true now.
Message 54 of 75 (468 Views)

Champion
@hhnbbfggty66 Weird post of something that hasnt happened yet 😂
Message 55 of 75 (467 Views)

Champion

What exactly is EOMM, its the first I'm hearing of this term.

How exactly does it differentiate from sbmm?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 56 of 75 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtag
Matches are rigged so that you win a match by putting you in an easy bot lobby, then make you lose by putting you in a hard stacked pred lobby. The game is rigged to make you lose and/or make you win.
Its designed to keep your K/D at 1

It not really a game at this point.

Message 57 of 75 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hhnbbfggty66 It's not designed to keep your k/d at 1 lol.

It ramps up/down difficulty depending on win/loss so that you keep playing instead of quitting. You are right about rigged tho, cuz it does make you lose/win.
Message 58 of 75 (396 Views)

Champion

@BaldWraithSimp @hhnbbfggty66  has this not already in game for quite a while then? Because its felt that way for sure.

Everytime I get a win the difficulty just seems to crank up for the rest of my playing session. I've gone from getting between 2-4 wins a session (roughly 2-3 hours)  to one win a session if i'm lucky.

Me and my duo actually joke about the evening being a write off if we actually win.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 59 of 75 (379 Views)

★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag it's probably been in the game for a while, they just went public with it now for whatever reason, same thing with SBMM implementation.

Apparently SBMM has been in since around Season 2. but in Season 3 they publicly announced it was on. 

Message 60 of 75 (376 Views)