Apex Legends is officially dead! EOMM

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Apex Legends is officially dead! EOMM

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Wow this game is dead now.

Every game I play, I am forced to carry.

This is not normal carrying, these players left are idiots.

I can down 2 enemies in a squad and go to heal and these morons will get wiped by the last person I leave for them to finish.

Sometimes I will ambush a squad and drop 2 squad members and make the last squad member 1-shot.

I have seen these idiots get wiped by 1 person.

I have to wipe squad after squad. Totaling 7 - 9 kills while morons can barely get 1 kill!

I am this point now where I feel this game is complete intolerable.

If this game had solos it would still be playable.

But the fact the devs force good player to babysit and carry morons every game is intolerable.

Finally,

This is my last season. I am only playing this game to finish my battle pass, which taking forever.

I believe respawn rigged the battle to be impossible to complete without paying for it. I am at level 96 and I have been moving at a crawl. I have been putting almost 4 - 6 hours a day into this game.

I have 1800 gold coins left and i'll be darned if I spend them to finish my battle pass!

This why im done with this piece of baloney game!

I cant believe I financially supported such..

After this season ill be spending my time 3d modelling and programming again.

Update

Wow, I was right.
I knew something was up.

EOMM

Message 1 of 75 (4,047 Views)

Re: Apex Legends is officially dead!

★★ Pro
Yes. They definitely rig the game.

That's why I, who has spent a grand total of $0, is getting terrible lobbies. Right?

Oh wait.
Message 2 of 75 (4,034 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@hhnbbfggty66 

I wouldn't say the game is dead. Because Im seeing a lot of new low levels roaming the game. Unless they are smurf accounts and are just trying to ruin your experience I would want to think not. Just flattened out a bit for the time being.

I do agree though that you have to carry your team most of the time. Doesn't this happen toward the end of every season though ?Everyone that finishes the BP goes off and plays another game and only comes back for the new season and Events.

As far as the game being rigged nah.

I still can carry my team to a victory even If sometimes I'm the last man standing. And they're sticking around and watching.

The bp completion time is still relatively the same for me  anywys. Being a solo player it normally takes 7 - 9 weeks to complete depending on the challenges [aka peacekeeper kill 30 ?¿?¿? really ?]

Message 3 of 75 (4,016 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 If everyone is idiot why can't u just 1v2 them?
Message 4 of 75 (3,999 Views)

[ Edited ]

My BP completion time is about 8 weeks. And I dont worry too much about the weekly challenges. The daily challenges and daily xp up to 54,000's seem to do enough for me, and the weeklys as they happen or if I'm very close to a weekly bp+1 I might focus on it.

I get good games, bad games and average games playing with random players, sometimes I'm put solos in trio or even duo in trio or solo in duo. I don't see how I could expect more unless I was part if a premade.

@hhnbbfggty66 That could be the solution to you issue, get in a premade. Try a few invites and go from there. I've seen it mentioned a few times here that players try over the night to build a squad.

I dont think.it is unfair to show new players around. If I get the feeling they are, I take them to a relitivly safe place and then let them follow me on a solo run, trying to get them as high a placing as possible and as much loot as possible. Yesterday we got to top 4 before i stopped runnng and took up a sniper position. I got blown.up by a grenade and the pair then put up a good fight. I had fun, they had fun, see one do one teach one! How else would you.suggest we retain new players to become legends of the future for us to slaughter in a proper adrenalin fueled fight to the death?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 75 (3,996 Views)

★ Expert

Grinding for hours a day is going to be a crawl on the Battle pass.  The best way to grind out the pass is through the challenges, and taking advantage of the low XP per rank that restarts every week.  I think it starts at 9k then progresses up to 54k per week.  It spreads it out over the course of a season, but it's not doubt the best way to finish a pass.

As for dead?  Its a F2P game.  It likely will never be dead.  But I basically burned out for similar reasons.  I'm tired of the same BR mode and really BR in general.  I don't like the forced squad play either all the time.  I'm very interested in the new Quest mode rumored for Season 5.  COD Warzone brought the Plunder mode which has demonstrated these maps can work in modes other than BR, and work very well.  Any long time Battlefield player will tell you that as Battlefield historically has had some very large maps.  Same with MMOs like Planetside 2.  It's a bit of a waste imo to just do one game mode on these maps.

Message 6 of 75 (3,917 Views)

Champion

The best way to avoid the battlepass grind is to not buy it in the first place lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 75 (3,903 Views)

★★★ Expert

I think you're just mad because you threw too much money at it, OP.

It's far from dead, and is fun despite the absolutely stupid amount of people who drop on launch.  

It isn't that the game is dead, it is that EA and Epic won't stop giving rewards for bad play.  Yeah, sure in ranked there's a penalty.  In every other game mode I can look at the launch ship, leave the game, and get credit for completing it.

I can take a hero like Pathfinder or Octane and run off alone to go die alone and leave my other team mates worse off....and get whatever rewards I collected up to that point.

This game is not unique, people suck * playing as a team.  You need to play with 2-3 friends if you want a good experience, and you aren't going to change that flying off to Fortnite, or Overwatch (lel) or anywhere else you go unless you want to play solos for a battle royal.  And only Fortnite does that well as far as I'm concerned.

So get on your banana skin and go!  Fame awaits you...but it isn't Apex's fault.  Oh, and stop spending money outside of Battle Passes. You should already have known that was a terrible idea.

Message 8 of 75 (3,897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hhnbbfggty66 We always carry each other, it's just how teamwork suppose to work Standard smile

Regarding BP, you've to do daily challenge every day (1-2 hours) and weekly challenge every weekend since it reset every Tuesday to 9K.

If you do it last minute, the level stuck at 54K and it's very painfull to level up.

I level up around 12-14 level per week, worst case is 10 level/week and done in 8 weeks.

It's a lot of works...I know, but it is always like this since season 2.

Message 9 of 75 (3,877 Views)

wait people struggle with like the year they have to do a battle pass? i had mine done like almost 2 months ago lol

Message 10 of 75 (3,866 Views)