Apex Legends is filled with bots and you can't convince me otherwise

by PraetorOfOlea

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends is filled with bots and you can't convince me otherwise

★★ Pro

I've always been on the fence regarding bots in Apex whereas in games like Fortnite,Rocket League etc it's clear as day (player shortages is a sign in those games). Rockyboy1998 is right when saying as time & seasons progress players are logically going to get better & the increasingly 3rd party nature now of both teams & players is just part & parcel of the game.But Apex like other games of it's ilk does have (& always will unfortunately) unfair elements that angers many players.Cheating & hacking is still an issue & only seems to be getting worse (mainly due to a lacklustre reporting system),game audio, unbalanced & poor matchmaking system,smurfing,exploitative gameplay mechanics (that dev's have always 'bottled it' when it comes to changing).An unfixed 'fill teammates' system where I tend to find it more frequent I am starting matches down a teammate(s),unbalanced/unfair loot/weapon layout across maps (in general) & can commonly occur in hotspots where I'm convinced the game wants to serve you up as mere cannon fodder at times.

Message 11 of 12 (1,864 Views)

Re: Apex Legends is filled with bots and you can't convince me otherwise

@hayhor Yes, I agree completely with you, bot are pretty much nonexistent and unnecessary at this point, APEX has enough player at every skill level, & plenty of new players each day.

Also, I can 100% attest to the fact that a lot of NEW APEX players, are great at playing the game. My best friend IRL, just started to play with me, & he has been a fan and regular player of Call of Duty, for at least more than 8 years now.

Because APEX Legends is made by RESPAWN, & the core gameplay is almost identical to Modern WARFARE(a game created by RESPAWN), my BFF, has had no problem playing APEX comfortably. He is honestly better than me already, and I’ve been playing since Season 0.

The only think I have noticed recently when it comes to actual BOT being used in game, is in ARENAS, when the amount of players at a particular level is too low to start enough matches.

They are pretty easy to spot, their movement is pretty basic, & their badge and tracker
are set to the default ones for every character, including frame, & skin.
Message 12 of 12 (1,856 Views)